Desmond Howard

Does anyone else want to jump through their TV and punch this idiot in the face every Saturday? That little chipmunk laugh after all his corny comments are too much for me. He hasn't yet, but you know he is going to predict ND getting beat convincingly.

Sorry had to vent...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost posted this thread today...

I would love to see Pollack whip his little hiney.

He is a little b*tch in a nut shell. He does the copy - paste thing from Herby and Pollack, and I don't think he really works at his craft as a newscaster. I think he's a hackjob and can't understand why they took Rocket off the show and replaced him with this assclown.

Howard is awful. Still can't forgive BSPN replacing The Rocket with him. He's a Michigan apologist, who, of course, picked Michigan over ND. How'd that work out Desmond? He also said ND will not be able to run the ball at all vs F$U.

There's gotta be somebody better out there than him for BSPN to hire -- he is AWFUL. Maybe they keep him becuase he bashes ND all the time.

desmond is besting you.

you get so mad about his words and he doesnt even know you exist?

why devote so much emotion to simeone you label a peon my man?

What a typical PT troll job here...I put PT and Desmond at the same level.

Exactly what part of his post doesn't make sense? Move along and find a different whipping boy for a change, ferchrissakes.:deadhorse:

ESPN has people like Howard, May and Holtz on mainly for

their football insight, but also for ratings. People watch to see what they are going to say and to voice their opinions about the outcome of college football games.

ESPN doesn't care why you watch. They care about IF you watch. If the ratings start to fall off they make changes. If the ratings keep increasing they will keep the status quo.

Don't let Howard's remarks upset you. ND is not the favorite in most of America's eye.