Why do ND fans have so little heart about this game?

I just read someone's post in another thread that "this game could very well end up being competitive".

COME ON!!

Funny thing is this: Some of the people here and on other boards who are expecting an FSU avalanche and are just hoping that ND is competitive are the same ones who complain daily about ESPN, Desmond Howard and the rest of the media showing no love.

It's either one or the other. Either you believe that ND has no chance and just keeps it within 14 points or you believe ND is the real deal and has a legit shot to go down to Tallahassee and win. If you're the former, then stop complaining about ESPN and others hating on ND. Because you don't believe in them either.

Go Irish

ND 34

FSU 27

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read someone's post in another thread that "this game could very well end up being competitive".

COME ON!!

Funny thing is this: Some of the people here and on other boards who are expecting an FSU avalanche and are just hoping that ND is competitive are the same ones who complain daily about ESPN, Desmond Howard and the rest of the media showing no love.

It's either one or the other. Either you believe that ND has no chance and just keeps it within 14 points or you believe ND is the real deal and has a legit shot to go down to Tallahassee and win. If you're the former, then stop complaining about ESPN and others hating on ND. Because you don't believe in them either.

Go Irish

ND 34

FSU 27

I believe.

COME ON!!

Go Irish

ND 34

FSU 27

I'm with you. I believe we stand toe to toe with this team on all levels.

I hope we have enough hold overs from the Champs Bowl that we absolutely handed them a few years back.

COME ON!!

Go Irish

ND 34

FSU 27

I believe we can win but I am not expecting us to win. I don't see it as some long shot or that it would be shocking or anything like that. But winning road games at night is hard. If we go into Doak Campbell stadium and pull off the win, we should be number 2 in the nation at least.

I believe we can win but I am not expecting us to win. I don't see it as some long shot or that it would be shocking or anything like that. But winning road games at night is hard. If we go into Doak Campbell stadium and pull off the win, we should be number 2 in the nation at least.

That is what sucks about this game.

How many teams could beat FSU at home at night on a regular basis, more than 2 or 3 out of 10? I'll guess 0.

But if ND loses, it'll be, "See, told you they were overrated."

COME ON!!

Go Irish

ND 34

FSU 27

Sometimes you just have to let some of us fans to build in excitement during the week. 4 days ago i was a bit "meh", but i'm getting pumped up more & more!! By tomorrow afternoon, i'll ne ready to tackle a garnet, gold & black painted freight train off it's ph...king tracks!!!!

Hooah!

I am in that camp as well tj4ndirish and Rocketsan. On the road at night against a 22-0 team? Yikes. If we win it will be epic and go down as one of the greatest. Do we have it in us? hmmmmmm... I have lowered expectations.

Edited by VCDomer