Kendall Moore statement

Saw this on my facebook feed. Good thing for him is he already received his degree in May.

"Notre Dame has rendered its decision. While it is disappointing, I will respectfully leave my alma mater as a proud May 2014 graduate of the institution that I have respectfully loved and given my best efforts during my college career. Regardless of this announced outcome, my personal and ethical integrity remain intact and I have honored my collegiate journey from the beginning straight through to this end and I will take on the next chapters in my life with the same progressive commitment to excellence, hard work and relentless determination toward unlimited success. I was raised to excel on every level and I want to thank my parents for their unwavering support and belief in me; their powerful words of love, encouragement and faith helped to sustain me through this process. I thank my family, friends and fans for the support. I want to thank Notre Dame for the opportunity and I wish my teammates and this program all of the success in the world."

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this on my facebook feed. Good thing for him is he already received his degree in May.

"Notre Dame has rendered its decision. While it is disappointing, I will respectfully leave my alma mater as a proud May 2014 graduate of the institution that I have respectfully loved and given my best efforts during my college career. Regardless of this announced outcome, my personal and ethical integrity remain intact and I have honored my collegiate journey from the beginning straight through to this end and I will take on the next chapters in my life with the same progressive commitment to excellence, hard work and relentless determination toward unlimited success. I was raised to excel on every level and I want to thank my parents for their unwavering support and belief in me; their powerful words of love, encouragement and faith helped to sustain me through this process. I thank my family, friends and fans for the support. I want to thank Notre Dame for the opportunity and I wish my teammates and this program all of the success in the world."

Class act as are all ND players. Imagine what Jameis Winston's statement would be if it were him>

So he is guilty of some academic transgression SINCE May of 2014.

Because obviously, if it was enough to be expelled, (kicked out, told to leave, whatever) but yet they did not revoke his degree, then if must have happened since May.

Or was he expelled, (kicked out, told to leave, whatever) because of some 'non academic' aspects of the case. wink wink nod nod?

His statement and the fact he keeps his degree confuses me if he was guilty of something that warranted expulsion.

So he is guilty of some academic transgression SINCE May of 2014.

Because obviously, if it was enough to be (expelled, kicked out, told to leave, whatever) but yet they did not revoke his degree.

Or was he expelled, kicked out, told to leave, whatever because of some 'non academic' aspects of the case. wink wink nod nod?

His statement and the fact he keeps his degree confuses me if he was guilty of something?

good points to bring up.

can your degree be revoked?

Personal and ethical integrity intact? You got expelled for cheating, son...

Without knowing anything but what the players have said is it not still alleged? This is a case in which there was not enough video evidence to overturn the ruling on the field.

None of the players have said, I cheated and I am sorry, but rather that they are sorry the decision went the way it did. It sounds to me like they felt they were in the right and there is a gray area at play here, does this not seem reasonable?

Are you not entertained?!?!

• 2 months later...