Will FSU be Jameis-less

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has gone from rumor to school investigation regarding the autographs.

Can they risk playing him?

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=11697064

Are you kidding me? Of COURSE they can and will risk it. They played the kid with rape charges hanging over head. With a pair of jizz-soaked panties sitting in police evidence. If we learned anything about Florida football schools, it's that they will do ANYTHING, to win football games. Remember Miami?

Are you kidding me? Of COURSE they can and will risk it. They played the kid with rape charges hanging over head. With a pair of jizz-soaked panties sitting in police evidence. If we learned anything about Florida football schools, it's that they will do ANYTHING, to win football games. Remember Miami?

Right. But a crime isn't against NCAA rules I don't think.

He plays vs ND and is then rules ineligible, season over.

Maybe ESPN's SEC outrage that Gourley sits while Winston plays will be broadcast ad nauesum this week and their hand will be forced. Add to that pressure from NFL pundits wondering why he's playing during a rape investigation - I'm betting he'll be in street clothes Saturday

Right. But a crime isn't against NCAA rules I don't think.

He plays vs ND and is then rules ineligible, season over.

But that will only be AFTER they get the pub for potentially another NC.

It took the NCAA how long to come down on Miami for the Nevin Shapiro thing? Ole' Sneaky Pete was outta dodge and coaching the Seahawks by the time they hit USC.

If he already did this autograph stuff and has been playing isn't FSU going to have to vacate those wins anyway? If yes, why not just play him this weekend, because the season would be lost anyhow? I am not up to date on how the NCAA handles these things.

Not sure of specifics, but I'm sure the eventual punishment would be worse if you thumb your nose at the NCAA.