Bo Wallace is Irish!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching how BVG was freely substituting D-linemen to help keep fresh players on the field against that uptempo offense yesterday, I think ND will take as many quality guys it can get. I must admit I used to be more concerned about the lack of 4 or 5 star guys in d-line recruiting, but it looks like this on-going player rotation during games is the way of the future. Need big numbers of quality players. Glad Wallace has chosen ND!

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/athlete/1922537/highlights/115370375' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

3 star in Louisiana is a 4 star everywhere else. He comes from that school where we lost that kid late to Stanford last year.

Crucial school to get into.

Think Kolin Hill. This is a nice pickup.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1922537/bo-wallace

looks like the embed from hudl won't load so click link above

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/athlete/1922537/highlights/115370375' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

3 star in Louisiana is a 4 star everywhere else. He comes from that school where we lost that kid late to Stanford last year.

Crucial school to get into.

Think Kolin Hill. This is a nice pickup.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1922537/bo-wallace

looks like the embed from hudl won't load so click link above

JC is a powerhouse in La. Joe McKnight's school. The principal is the AD and football coach.

Oklahoma, Texas, Mississippi State, Nebraska....... Texas and Oklahoma really know their stuff defensively. Texas rarely goes out of state. Nice length and speed. BVG will have everything he needs pretty soon.

And it is not often, we can get a talented recruit out of Louisiana. But in this class, we now have 2 and the possibility of a third if the RB flips from LSU and chooses ND. That's one great fishing expedition on the Bayou!

And it is not often, we can get a talented recruit out of Louisiana. But in this class, we now have 2 and the possibility of a third if the RB flips from LSU and chooses ND. That's one great fishing expedition on the Bayou!

Scarlet, the running back from the west coast had an awesome visit and said he could see himself at Notre Dame. We supposedly lead for Jamabo. Josh Adams is killing it. I think this is going to be a great running back class.

Scarlet, the running back from the west coast had an awesome visit and said he could see himself at Notre Dame. We supposedly lead for Jamabo. Josh Adams is killing it. I think this is going to be a great running back class.

Agreed, Scarlet is a non-take probably at this point. The staff would rather have Jamabo and Brossette.

Agreed, Scarlet is a non-take probably at this point. The staff would rather have Jamabo and Brossette.
Jamabo is putting up ridiculous numbers on a weekly basis. Would LOVE to land this kid, and Sampson (II) thinks we're still in the hunt for him. Imagine Brossette will stay at LSU but had a nice visit this weekend. Scarlet also had a good visit recently.