ESPN at it again

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:11685340

Another mistake? 34-0 North Carolina??

"Notre Dame put up 50 points and still needed a late onside-kick recovery to hold off North Carolina." :)

"Notre Dame Survives Against North Carolina". Fair enough.

Front page of ESPN, "Make Mississippi Number 1". The SEC rally cry continues.

Edited by indyirishdad

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:11685340

Another mistake? 34-0 North Carolina??

"Notre Dame put up 50 points and still needed a late onside-kick recovery to hold off North Carolina." :)

"Notre Dame Survives Against North Carolina". Fair enough.

Front page of ESPN, "Make Mississippi Number 1". The SEC rally cry continues.

I'd put Ole Miss and Mississippi State above ND too.

Last year's FSU team would smoke this year's FSU team. They definitely didn't get *better* in preparation of a title defense.

You didn't answer the question. I'll respect whatever you say by the way. But, using your formula, is Bama a better team than last years Bama? Do they deserve a #7 ranking with one loss after surviving Arkansas today? Do you think they're going to drop in the polls? Where do you think Auburn lands with one loss? I bet the majority of one-loss teams are from the SEC tomorrow. To be honest, I bet the majority of one-loss teams for the next ten years are from the SEC.

Florida State deserves to be ranked #1 until somebody unseats them. They should be given the same respect EVERY SEC team would receive under the same circumstances.

My original post mainly concerned the ND typos displayed two weeks in a row however. It's starting to get old. Subtle innuendo has a way of seeping into the psyche and when we are battling for recruits, it begins to smell funny.

Edited by indyirishdad

Me too. But would you put them in front of the undefeated former National Champions?

That's actually kind of tough one. While I don't think there should be a rush to put this year's darlings at the top of the heap over an unbeaten defending national champ, having seen a good amount of all teams on the field, I think both Miss teams are better than FSU.