How far will they

Fall in the polls? Yep, I'll be negative Nancy..........Golson is obviously playing himself out of the Heisman race and it seems "we" are giving him a pass since he's finding ways to win.

A 2-3 team, they give up over 500 yards and 43 points. That's not going to impress anyone. I see Alabama jumping the Irish, Michigan St will jump them and I think Oklahoma will be ranked right behind them.

There's no reason they should be playing this bad. Tommy "turnover"? SMH, C'mon EG, ball security. I'd like to see numbers on Tommy and how many turnovers he had in a 3 game stretch. First 3 series, fumble, near interception, interception.

Flame me all you want. I'm happy they are 6-0 but how long can they continue to give up the ball like this and expect to win?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fall in the polls? Yep, I'll be negative Nancy..........Golson is obviously playing himself out of the Heisman race and it seems "we" are giving him a pass since he's finding ways to win.

A 2-3 team, they give up over 500 yards and 43 points. That's not going to impress anyone. I see Alabama jumping the Irish, Michigan St will jump them and I think Oklahoma will be ranked right behind them.

There's no reason they should be playing this bad. Tommy "turnover"? SMH, C'mon EG, ball security. I'd like to see numbers on Tommy and how many turnovers he had in a 3 game stretch. First 3 series, fumble, near interception, interception.

Flame me all you want. I'm happy they are 6-0 but how long can they continue to give up the ball like this and expect to win?

Did you even watch the Oklahoma game? OU got dominated by a Texas offense that is probably worse than UNC. And MSU didn't exactly light Purdue up.

I agree that today was awful despite the win, but it's not like some of the teams you mentioned laid the wood to their opponents. Will be fine in the polls. Problem is, I could care less about the polls. The inconsistency is starting to become worrisome and the inability to dominate a good opponent as well.

Did you even watch the Oklahoma game? OU got dominated by a Texas offense that is probably worse than UNC. And MSU didn't exactly light Purdue up.

I agree that today was awful despite the win, but it's not like some of the teams you mentioned laid the wood to their opponents. Will be fine in the polls. Problem is, I could care less about the polls. The inconsistency is starting to become worrisome and the inability to dominate a good opponent as well.

I've watched the ND game, taped, was out shopping for my daughter that will arrive in 16 days.

Yes, it's extremely worrisome. No, with 6 games left the polls don't mean diddly right now. But, ugly games like this aren't going to get any points when the playoff committee meets.

Heisman?! I hope this was a joke just as much as that damned trophy has been

One loss teams are not going to jump ND! Alabama had to block an extra point to win because Kiffin's offense can't score. Michigan Sate had to win a shootout over Purdue, for crying out loud. Purdue had 500 yards on this "big, bad tough" Big 10 defense, Give me a break! Some of you guys just can't stand success!