Don Juan is the BEST MOD Ever

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give you guys a little inside info. I can't speak for all mods/admin but when there is a problem, we for the most part talk about it. And Don is the one that most of the time does the "dirty" work. Even though most of the time the poster deserved it. Don is the man. I am not around much for the live chat but I imagine there is a lot of crap thrown around

Donjuan sucks! Banning people left and right!

Power has gone to his head!

Did the live chat get a visit from our favorite troll today? I did not see him. I know some troll got banned pretty early in the game, but was it the guy that puts the Nasty in Kelly?

Donjuan sucks! Banning people left and right!

Power has gone to his head!

Did the live chat get a visit from our favorite troll today? I did not see him. I know some troll got banned pretty early in the game, but was it the guy that puts the Nasty in Kelly?

Pfft always the instigator. This man has got more people banned than anyone by instigating 90% of the flame wars.

I honestly have no idea if I'm banned or not. I've only lurked the past two games and haven't tried to post in live chat. Although I have found it humorous sometimes a guest says something, and hoosier tells everyone it's probably me when it's not.

I genuinely have no interest in posting in live chat. Lurking is still fun though.

Edited by KellyisNasty

Pfft always the instigator. This man has got more people banned than anyone by instigating 90% of the flame wars.

I honestly have no idea if I'm banned or not. I've only lurked the past two games and haven't tried to post in live chat. Although I have found it humorous sometimes a guest says something, and hoosier tells everyone it's probably me when it's not.

I have not said that once in live chat. Not once, way to make **** up troll. I have never even typed your name in livechat in anyway, shape, or form. The only reason I posted that yesterday is because last week, I was informed that it was you by a mod...

But now I probably will... because I will probably be right and if not, just to tick you off.

I only type "Ban Hammer!!!" to Dj and Speedster when someone comes in and says the N-word or some other racist comment. You really have no clue what is going on, but trolls rarely do.

Edited by NDhoosier