Breaking News On Golden Tate

NDirish66

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TDJesus3

not sure, he may have gotten an offer, i dont think she would have said that if he hadnt committed

we will have to see if any news comes out this weekend

I was amazed to hear this news coming from a sprots talk show host rather than Tate himself. Don't you guys think that he kind of stuck his neck out saying this on the radio? Kind of takes the fun out of it for Golden. They spoke of UT's woes in their 06 recruits. 3 of the top notch kids brought in have enroll at Juco colleges to get there grades up and cannot dress for UT this season. Floppy Cock Tennessee opposed to Rocky Top.

GO IRISH! ND 42 GT 14

Guest TDJesus3

i love how the rivals board is buring this as speculation, like it wasnt said on the radio

seriously it may or may not be true but it was said, and even the main rivals board has confirmed that much

you guys on that board are hopeless, seriously get some help or maybe some sources

Scout board is the same way TD, I posted the info reported here and got shelled for it not coming from the godfather....I was asked for the link but decided against posting it. Man, every time I visit another board I realize why DD is the best.....it's good people sharing info and ideas and not a pissing contest. Thanks again NDIrish66 for the info, good looking out! Thanks to all the contributors here, you guys are the best!

?? is longer??

It's been a long day. I meant to say that I noticed that Scout has him ranked as medium. I thought that he was ranked as high for the longest time. I was surprised to see that Scout had us even with a bunch of other schools given his public statements that he wants to go to ND.