Everson Griffin to visit ND

Rockne3d

He said he will be visiting USC, ND and UCLA for sure. He previously had Oregon in that list but he is not sure if he will be visiting Oregon any longer. He is not sure who the other 2 visits will be nor does he have dates for the 3 definite visits.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we've got a good shot with Griffen becasue we've got plenty of time to make up lost ground. Vagas I wouldn't be too surprised if you turned out to be correct with that prediction. Uh imagine that defense what our defense may look like after this year!! Talk about a battle for PT at DE...Trattou, Neal, Martin, Tez, and Griffen.

Guest SirJohn

Push Trattou inside.

Dread you helped me think A Weis way. You know he is an 'unusual' coach? Two of these classes are not HIS. He has said plug and play, he has said interchaneable parts. Have we listened? He seems to be going to multiple skills and don't tell me where your best at i'll decide that players. You don't fit he won't call. Your five star Rivals? I don't give a damn. :lol:

Guest ctsubalum
Talk about a battle for PT at DE...Trattou, Neal, Martin, Tez, and Griffen.

If Griffen does come aboard, i think it'll definitely push Trattou inside to DT.

I've read in several places that Griffen will line up at DT in college. He's been compared to Warren Sapp in shape and game. So I would see it the opposite. Imagine an interior of Griffen and Barksdale with Tez and Martin outside.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JerseyDomer

From Scout

"I've been talking to Notre Dame coach (Jappy) Oliver (defensive line) a lot," said Scout.com's No. 1 defensive end prospect from Agua Fria Union High School in Avondale. "We're trying to set up a visit soon. Notre Dame is definitely a close second for me, because I love the team," said Griffen. "But, I've never been there.

Hey, even though we're clearly noted as 2nd, we all know a visit to God's Country could change that

Guest kramer116

I think a kid like this is gravy. We got in on him late and we are number two because he has not been here yet. If he comes to a game we have a shot. But just to say that is incredible. The more the D plays wellt he better the shot we have.

"I've been talking to Notre Dame coach (Jappy) Oliver (defensive line) a lot," said Scout.com's No. 1 defensive end prospect from Agua Fria Union High School in Avondale. "We're trying to set up a visit soon. Notre Dame is definitely a close second for me, because I love the team," said Griffen. "But, I've never been there.

thats good news. i remember back early in the recruiting process griffen saying that he was a ND fan and has always watched their games on TV. i think a good visit will go a long way with griffen but i really don't see him going anywere but USC.