Gary Gray 60/40 ND right now

Guest nbogan1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VagasFerguson44

If you rewind the GG interview and listen to the audio while it rewinds, you can hear Gary Gray saying, "I'm a silent commit to Charlie Weis and the Fighting Irish!"

Guest Champion10
Really? I am watching the game but I thought he said he was favoring South Carolina.

thats what I thought to but I really couldnt understand him at the end.....

Guest SunshineState

I thought he said that he liked ND and that it was 60 to 40 with South Carolina. I took that as meaning 60 to 40 with South Carolina being on top. I could be dead wrong though.

Guest TDJesus3

"Right now, I'm thinking Notre Dame 60-40 over South Carolina," Gray told a reporter during a live interview halftime of the Belle Glade (Fla.) Glades Central-Duncan (S.C.) Byrnes contest Saturday afternoon in Duncan, S.C.

http://notredame.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=576074

JC Shurburtt is reporting for rivals that ND leads for Gray and here is the story

I hold to my belief he will be irish

Guest SunshineState

TD, you are the man when it comes to being optimistic. I don't think you ever met a recruit that ND didn't stand a great shot at getting. :wink:

JK of course. I think Gray could go either way. It is probably going to be a 50-50 thing right down to the wire.

Guest SunshineState

What do you think about some of the Florida kids? Guys like McCray, Thompson, Allen and Major Wright? Do you have any sources in Florida?

Guest TDJesus3

i think allen would be the only one i feel good about, i hear good things about his interest in ND, and even have heard speculation of him being on board

Thompson I think goes to miami, same for Wright (even though i think ohio state will be in it till the end)

McCray I have no idea about, i dont know what his deal is he just seems attention hungry to me, i think he had genuine interest in ND, but did not qualify

I do think Miami will be helped by the pounding they will put on FSU the first week, that should put them in a nice position for the year, even though if i were a hurricane fan the louisville game would scare me. Sadly enough, my lil bro is a huge miami fan, so i follow them just in that sense

Guest TDJesus3

yea and why?

because he didnt get the 20 on the ACT he needed

yes i know he said he wasnt getting the attention or whatever, but he was telling everyone he was told he needed a 20 to get an offer, and then no offer came, guess why?

thats right because no 20 was had

I think McCray was truly interested in ND but didn't have the grades for ND.

As for Gray, this is huge. If we could pull Gray, Donald and Harrison Smith from their home town teams that would be huge for ND and the future of ND recruiting.