Tee Sheppard & Deontay Greenbury

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One enrolled, one never came.

Greenbury had productive season at Houston.

Any thoughts from you guys on this?

I'll tell you what I think NDR. I wish we would have seen them both on this team this year, yet I am greatful their absence means nothing. Kelly needs to be recognized for developing unity. It is simply amazing how quick the pain of losing these guys and others fades now. ND is THE example of good leadership throughout the program. What were we talking about?

Watching the Pac-12 game. UCLA looks a LOT like ND.

My thought: How did you get "Deontay" right, but misspell "Greenberry"? I would have thought that if there were to be an error, it would have been the other way around.

To all you hooches in the house.....Holla if ya hear me!!!

PS I watched Rick and Scott Steiner do 565 pound reverse grip bench press at Coffee's gym in Marietta back in the 90's. they were genetic freaks.

Hahaha...I'm sure they were getting a lil help from supplements too!

Scott Steiner had the best facial hair dye job going....I'm waiting for that look to come back around!

No thought about them at all or the DE who transferred. The only time the thoughts come back is when people write inane posts. Let it die already folks. I'm much happier and can hardly remember anything prior to this magical run we've had.

This board is great, but 2 things drive me nuts.

1) when someone gets chastised for spelling a name wrong.

2) when someone gets chastised for a post (such as bringing up a past recruit)

Do we really need to be that pretentious? If you don't find a post interesting, just ignore it.

NDR- I enjoy following our lost recruits to see how they are doing. Getting to know the recruits in the process is half of the fun. Tee specifically was my favorite recruit with his back story (big mistake now that I 'know' him.) That being said, I will second indy's sentiments that I'm glad their absence isn't noticeable.

This board is great, but 2 things drive me nuts.

1) when someone gets chastised for spelling a name wrong.

2) when someone gets chastised for a post (such as bringing up a past recruit)

Do we really need to be that pretentious? If you don't find a post interesting, just ignore it.

NDR- I enjoy following our lost recruits to see how they are doing. Getting to know the recruits in the process is half of the fun. Tee specifically was my favorite recruit with his back story (big mistake now that I 'know' him.) That being said, I will second indy's sentiments that I'm glad their absence isn't noticeable.

Don't take this the wrong way please but like others, I don't care about kids who are not here but you are entitled to your opinoin however this is about the 25th thread calling them out. If you gotta do it, attach it to one of the other threads already going...I understand some are interested but its similar to "ESPN SUX! Another guy on ESPN said mean things about ND so I 'm going to start a thread about it..." Make sense?

Anyhow GO #1 IRISH!