How many recruits does sc lose

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redfield is already lost to them. He's not going to SC. He might not go to ND but he's not going to SC...

Yeah that's why I wasn't counting him. I think they lose 3 more in addition to Redfield.

I have not heard any information (with the exception of Rock on one of the threads) about the possibility of ND recruiting Vanderdoes. He is an elite big man that is committed to sc but he visited UCLA this past weekend and there was also some interest in BYU.

I think Hutchings will stick, he was long considered an 'SC lean and I don't think their season will change anything. I'm willing to bet Kiffin's pitch is, "We need you to get our team back to national prominence." Kinda weird how the roles are reversed, with ND in the NC driver's seat and 'SC in their kids ears about getting back to where things were.

I put the over/under at three not including Redfield. Vanderdoes, Isaac, Larue, and Hutchins are likely candidates

of that group i would love to land vanderdoes but i don't see him leaving the west coast. LaRue is still looking around but imo i think he's solid with USC. as for Isaac and Hutchins i think ND is in the running with better prospects.

of that group i would love to land vanderdoes but i don't see him leaving the west coast. LaRue is still looking around but imo i think he's solid with USC. as for Isaac and Hutchins i think ND is in the running with better prospects.

Vanderdoes came out on Twitter and said that ND getting back into contact with him wasn't true -- said he hadn't had contact with ND for months. That ship has sailed.

Su'a Cravens is trying to set up a visit with Washington. Don't think it will happen, but he's the crown jewel of their class -- losing him would be significant.

In all, I could see their class sticking together, to be honest.

Haden is taking a real chance keeping Kiffin another year. Who knows what he could expose the Univerisity to.

Things won't get any better for SC while sanctions are still in place. They might as well have a kicking dog to easily sacrifice in a year, and who better than an odious prick like Kiffy?

Vanderdoes came out on Twitter and said that ND getting back into contact with him wasn't true -- said he hadn't had contact with ND for months. That ship has sailed.

Su'a Cravens is trying to set up a visit with Washington. Don't think it will happen, but he's the crown jewel of their class -- losing him would be significant.

In all, I could see their class sticking together, to be honest.

Looks like he is a liar, liar, pants on fire....

if Kiffen is sent packing (and he should) who would USC target as his replacement? Herm Edwards? Jon gruden? Jeff tedferd? That proven college coach/recruiter pool is extremely thin...

I was wondering the same thing. There's really no hot coaching candidate besides Charlie Strong, and he'll probably stay at Louisville or go to the SEC.

I'd imagine they'd cast their eyes toward Sarkisian, Riley, or the NFL.