BCS National Championship Tickets

I'd like to see if anyone on here knows where I can get a ticket under $1000. I don't feel like paying the 1500 being asked right now, and I didn't want to buy one for 850 before ND won Saturday.

If I can't get one under 1000 from a trusted source, I'll probably try my luck in Miami.

joseph_tennant@yahoo.com

I'm willing to work something out. If you have multiple tickets you need to dump, I can take upto three.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booked a hotel, waiting to see the results of the alumni lottery to book my flight, which will be released on Dec. 12th. There is a possibility that if I get called in the lottery, I may have an unused ticket. If that's the case I'd only be seeking face value ($350) plus half of the application fee ($12.50). I'll definitely post if it works out.

Booked a hotel, waiting to see the results of the alumni lottery to book my flight, which will be released on Dec. 12th. There is a possibility that if I get called in the lottery, I may have an unused ticket. If that's the case I'd only be seeking face value ($350) plus half of the application fee ($12.50). I'll definitely post if it works out.

Holy buckets! $350 is face value? What type of seat is that, or is it just a blind lottery for a price point?

From the application FAQ:

Are all the tickets the same price?

Maybe. Prices vary from bowl to bowl. Each bowl also contains multiple prices. You will be able to apply for tickets at one specific price level based on your relationship with the university.

My application said that my price level is $350, so I'm assuming that's it. It also says that if the application is successful, tickets will be shipped out on Dec. 17. Doesn't say anything about paying extra if you're successful in the lottery, but based on the information, and since the application fee was $25 separate from the $350 per ticket, it looks like that that's the price I applied for. Also, the fact that I had to pay them the full value for all tickets (in this case, $700) up front like you do with the regular ticket lottery leads me to believe that they're $350 each for my Alumni level. I'm also part of the Corby Society, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Edited by SanDiegoIrish

$350 is the face value ticket price for the cheap seats (gulp)...

A friend was offered guaranteed tickets to the game for $600 each a few weeks ago (if Florida went). I am guessing the $350 is the cheapest we will see for these tickets ...

Cheapest price on StubHub is around $1500. This is one time where winning the ND ticket lottery would feel like actually winning the Lottery.

If you are interested, I don't have a link, but on ebay there is a buy it now for a suite that seats 18, includes food and drinks, not sure if it's unlimited or not, but it is only $94,950. Split it up 18 ways, might make it a little more affordable.

Hope that helps:rofl::rofl:

If you are interested, I don't have a link, but on ebay there is a buy it now for a suite that seats 18, includes food and drinks, not sure if it's unlimited or not, but it is only $94,950. Split it up 18 ways, might make it a little more affordable.

Hope that helps:rofl::rofl:

If the Powerball comes through Wednesday, I'll invite 17 other DDers and we'll live it up for three days.