I'll hand it to USC

Their fans are very courteous and their women are some of the most beautiful in the country. No fights or arguments. Just ND fans dancing an Irish jig to the fiddle while the USC fans cheered and clapped, or USC playing a rap about how much they hate UCLA wnile Irish fans laughed.

I didnt pay for food nor drink all day whether it be ND tail-gate or USC. Fandom loyalty never seems an issue of entry.

Sure there was some salty bitterness at the end from some of them, but I can't blame them for being mad. It didn't lesson the experience of fans hanging out when the score was 0-0.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Their fans are very courteous and their women are some of the most beautiful in the country. No fights or arguments. Just ND fans dancing an Irish jig to the fiddle while the USC fans cheered and clapped, or USC playing a rap about how much they hate UCLA wnile Irish fans laughed.

I didnt pay for food nor drink all day whether it be ND tail-gate or USC. Fandom loyalty never seems an issue of entry.

Sure there was some salty bitterness at the end from some of them, but I can't blame them for being mad. It didn't lesson the experience of fans hanging out when the score was 0-0.

Good experience, eh lad? Glad you didn't meet up with hybrid $C/Raiders fans! ;)

Good experience, eh lad? Glad you didn't meet up with hybrid $C/Raiders fans! ;)

Those guys were the ones at the gate asking where the beer tent was, and where they could find their seats in the nose-bleedest of nose-bleeds. Luckily, there was no beer served on campus, and I sat with mostly older USC alums and reserved ND fans ;)

The alum are not bad but these raider/sc type fans are the worst. Seen three of them throw hot dogs at an 8 year old wearing an ND jersey, try to start fights, and just be completely ignorant about football in general as well as the rivalry

The alum are not bad but these raider/sc type fans are the worst. Seen three of them throw hot dogs at an 8 year old wearing an ND jersey, try to start fights, and just be completely ignorant about football in general as well as the rivalry

How disgusting! I used to love my Bears in the 80's. i fell off of the NFL in the 90's. then, around the same time, I took note of Raiders & Brown's fans in their ridiculous & football-unrelated garb/costumes/wth-ever.

Was tailgating too...a few playful jabs here and there, but everyone is nice.

I'm a Los Angeles guy all the way, because I was getting cold (It was only in the high 50s/low 60s) while I know some of the native South Benders were sitting in shorts LOL

Was tailgating too...a few playful jabs here and there, but everyone is nice.

I'm a Los Angeles guy all the way, because I was getting cold (It was only in the high 50s/low 60s) while I know some of the native South Benders were sitting in shorts LOL

That's cold? Child please.

I ran 10 miles in shorts a few days ago while it was 20 degrees and snowing.

I only saw two acts of discourtesy, one on each side.

We were at a little park area on Watt Way, on campus. It was the usual setup: popup tents, picnic tables, beer pong, etc. This area was probably 65% pro-ND.

A young guy in a USC shirt was walking around from group to group with a few buddies carrying some thirty packs. They would go to each group, introduce themselves, give out some beers, shoot the shit for a couple of minutes and go on the next group.

He comes over to our general area and goes through his schtick. A hammered guy in an ND shirt is sitting a lawn chair. He gets up and he gets in the USC guy's face like he wants to fight him. I couldn't hear what was said but the USC guy sticks his hand out, offers him a beer and the ND guy wouldn't shake his hand. It was really stupid and I hope the ND fan is hungover with feces in his pants.

The other was while waiting for my girlfriend outside of the bathroom with other guys waiting for their girlfriend's, this USC/Raider Nation guy yells "USC! Notre Dame is a bunch of fing fags."

Other than that, everybody was great. Ninety-nine percent were there to drink, eat, have fun and enjoy college football.

Edited by SpeedsterX

I have to say they are pretty annoying and rude. The island I live on is $c central and they have been acting like entitled arses for years. All I ears yesterday was how lucky the Irish are. Barkley would have put 50 on you etc etc.

Chumps IMHO

However there are some really great ones.. Including some close friends.

Fusc