Jamel James RB

Apparently we are having some difficulty with this recruit----i don't have all the details but it seems he is still actively looking at other schools and now seems to want to take more of his officials.

It seems the staff isn't amenable to other visits and he is not happy about the policy or the pressure---(i didn't think we had a policy)---

Anyhow i guess reading between the lines without all the info there may be some wavering here---

Cory Clement et al still out there---but we do need a RB in this class----

aloha's

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently we are having some difficulty with this recruit----i don't have all the details but it seems he is still actively looking at other schools and now seems to want to take more of his officials.

It seems the staff isn't amenable to other visits and he is not happy about the policy or the pressure---(i didn't think we had a policy)---

Anyhow i guess reading between the lines without all the info there may be some wavering here---

aloha's

I guess he's allergic to wins... ;) Hoping this is just a baseless rumor, or else it looks like we'll have another spot open soon. I wonder if our "policy" is customized to the recruit? After all, Alex took a couple visits...

Hawaii, Sorry to report that Clement, from South Jersey, gave a verbal to Wisconsin a couple of weeks ago, Don't think he will be an option, unless he really want to decommit from yet another school (originally a Pitt pledge)

I think he's aware and I think Clement would listen if ND turned back up their efforts.

aloha's

Since James returned from his injury his numbers has been nothing to brag about. I wondered if he's damaged goods?

With being in such good shape with this class for so long, I can't help but think we are in great shape for next years (2014) rb class.

The other option is we get the 6 star recruit in Cierre Wood. Just sayin.

This.

Cierre is only a one-and-done deal, but he is the biggest recruit left on the table in this class.

Losing Riddick and his versatility is huge. Hopefully, GA3 and Neal step in and step up, but having that extra home run threat in Cierre is big too.

Ideally, he comes back and becomes a better route runner, pass catcher, blocker, and inside runner. That's the idea that Coach Kelly is already selling in his PC's: come back and continue to develop, then leave next year and enter the draft as a first or second rounder...

Since James returned from his injury his numbers has been nothing to brag about. I wondered if he's damaged goods?

With being in such good shape with this class for so long, I can't help but think we are in great shape for next years (2014) rb class.

Do we pull offers ever? In other words, is he looking at other schools because we may have communicated something?????

Hawaii, Sorry to report that Clement, from South Jersey, gave a verbal to Wisconsin a couple of weeks ago, Don't think he will be an option, unless he really want to decommit from yet another school (originally a Pitt pledge)

I think it was on DD but didn't Clement want to commit to ND after his official and we didn't want to take it at the time? If true, doubt he would revisit ND as an option. When is Folston supposed to announce?