Wear Your ND Gear Everyday

We are now the number one team in the nation. When you go out in public wear your Notre Dame jersies, shirts, caps and anything Irish. Let's take the country by storm.

I have always worn my Notre Dame stuff. Every single day for the past 20 years. All my t shirts are Notre Dame. Here in Oklahoma I draw a lot of attention, but now it's all enjoyable. Lots of people are friendly, but the Sooners are boiling inside. I remind them they have a chance to get even next year when they have to travel to South Bend without Landry Jones and Golson will be seasoned. I like to tell them how we are doing in recruiting.

Speaking of reruiting, I would be very very picky with our remaining few slots. Let's take our time. Maybe we can get another USC stud to decommit.

I feel the only thing that is going to derail our freight train is the Obama economy.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are now the number one team in the nation. When you go out in public wear your Notre Dame jersies, shirts, caps and anything Irish. Let's take the country by storm.

I have always worn my Notre Dame stuff. Every single day for the past 20 years. All my t shirts are Notre Dame. Here in Oklahoma I draw a lot of attention, but now it's all enjoyable. Lots of people are friendly, but the Sooners are boiling inside. I remind them they have a chance to get even next year when they have to travel to South Bend without Landry Jones and Golson will be seasoned. I like to tell them how we are doing in recruiting.

Speaking of reruiting, I would be very very picky with our remaining few slots. Let's take our time. Maybe we can get another USC stud to decommit.

I feel the only thing that is going to derail our freight train is the Obama economy.

Dear God, Oklahoma. Do you wear ND socks during whoopee? If not, you aren't a real fan.

I'll do my best to flaunt the Irish gear, but wow.

You say this like I don't already do this.

Yeah. If you're the guy who just starts to pull out his Notre Dame stuff now, I usually will ignore you if you come up to me at a bar to talk about ND football.http://images.craigslist.org/3Ed3M33p25Ga5K75W4cape21894ccebb81665.jpg