Who is trying to be our EE's from the Irishmob13?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking I heard James Onawalu and Malik. Not sure..

I'm pretty sure on all four of those: especially AA, Onwualu, and Malik. A quick google of Elmer and early enroll also shows articles about him EE from this summer.

A quick google search of "early enroll notre dame football class of 2013" produces Anzalone, Onwualu, and an old DomerDomain thread. That's circular references for you.

I may be mistaken but I thought I read somewhere that Zaire's high school won't let him graduate early. Maybe someone else can confirm or refute this.

I know Jaylon's high school won't let him. haven't herd that about Zaire's. Thanks for the reference info 2lakes appreciate it.

I may be mistaken but I thought I read somewhere that Zaire's high school won't let him graduate early. Maybe someone else can confirm or refute this.

From July 8th, http://articles.southbendtribune.com/2012-07-08/news/32592621_1_verbal-commitments-danny-mattingly-anzalone

An early enrollment would put Anzalone in class at Notre Dame in January. Anzalone is the sixth commit in the 2013 class to express interest in doing so. Wide receivers James Onwualu and Corey Robinson, offensive lineman Steve Elmer, quarterback Malik Zaire and Heuerman have all said they plan on enrolling early as well.

love that retweets thread.. so to recap six have desire to.. Alex Anzalone, Malik Zaire, James Onwualu, Steve Elmer, Corey Robinson, Mike Heuermann.

Some of whom might be derailed by their school, 6 is a high number

Edited by FaithInIrishForever

AA as an early entry is absolutely fantastic. Would it be shocking if he was named the starter?? I don't think so.
From game 1, yes it would be. Don't even think Teo started game 1 as a frosh. Do expect Anzalone to start getting significant play by at least midseason. He has beastlike potential.

Dont think he would be out Jarrett Grace for Manti's spot, at least not right away....side by side possible but Jarrett has impressed the heck out of the coaches...

From game 1, yes it would be. Don't even think Teo started game 1 as a frosh. Do expect Anzalone to start getting significant play by at least midseason. He has beastlike potential.