foreverirish34

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NDLawJAG

What I heard Frank say was that he could not get any info on this... but he thought things were bleak. He seems to be doing alot of waffling.

Don't look now but USC is putting together another freakin' #1 recruiting class. Unvbelievable!

I know Vagas, it is definitely starting to look that way. It makes me sick that they are able to do that. We will be in that position soon enough, it's just ashame that we will continue to lose big time kids to USC for a while yet.

Guest DCIrish

If USC signs Wilson that will suck. That means we have now lost Gallippo, Marc Tyler and James Wilson to them.

USC is doing something right, I'm just not sure what it is. This is gonna be a long process to get to their level. USC just stockpiles talent and we need to as well.

Just ranting here. I cannot believe Wilson is going there. I wonder what's in the water out there. It sounded like Wilson was a total lock for us after his visit.

Not only do they put kids in the pros, they produce superstars. Although ND has NBC, USC has all of LA drooling over them. I am from LA, and nobody is rooting for the Lakers or Dodgers - so everyone roots for USC. They are celebs out there. With that comes everything a HS senior would want - parties, women, beaches, and good weather - not to mention a legit chance at a national title. Also, now that USC's academic reputation is climbing, people don't look at it like a Miami or FSU. Is essence, it is a good mix of ND (academics + tradition) and Miami (party + weather). Don't get me wrong - I hate the school more than any other school in the nation, but I can understand these kids' logic.

Sure we don't necessarily have the party or the weather but once we start putting up wins and sending kids off to the NFL such as this year we will definitely start to win more and more of those recruiting battles. I really hope that CW and BQ put an ass-whoopin' on USC like they did to us the last couples years (not counting last season).