Tuitt is a monster

Re-watching this game and just struck by how dominant Tuiit is. He is unblockable one-on-one and I saw him just knock down a double-team with force of his bull rush! This kid is an AA, right now. I think next year he will literally be a top 5 player in all the game...he's that freakin good.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While we may not like his decision to leave, there is not denying Lynch was really good as well. Could you imagine what this defense would be like if he wasn't "P" whipped?

GO IRISH!!!

You do wonder. On one hand, they would be better at rushing the passer, though they are pretty good.

But, would they be as good against the run with Lynch instead of Kap? I'm sure they would have platooned situationally, but there is no knowing how the team dynamic would have changed.

Lynch would have improved the pass rush but that is not an area where we are suffering at all.

He was indisciplined and a subpar run defender while at the same time being a potential 14 sack a year guy. Despite his sky high potential I genuinely think we are better off without him.

While I was at the game this weekend, I focused a lot on the d-line. And yes, Tuitt is pretty much unblockable. He can rush inside or outside.. He can bullrush.. He stops the run.. I realize how great he is after seeing him in person. I also realize it was against BYU but he's done it against everyone this year.

Really impressed and happy with our front 3, and feel Kap would benefit and be even more dominate if he were to trim down a little and play around 290-295 ish. Might make him a little quicker. It worked for Manti.

He's a 3-4 DE or a 4-3 DT for the NFL so I'm fine with him carrying a bit of extra weight. Especially since he can slide inside to let Prince rush off of the edge when we call it.

KLM is starting and would be on the bench if Lynch came back, but KLM is having his best year ever. This is how it was meant to be. This line has great chemistry. Nix is playing better and better. He is becoming very disruptive at the point of attack. I don't think Gabe Ikard can handle him this week.

Tuitt is so fun to watch. He threw Denard Robinson down with one hand with a blocker in between him and Denard. He is also having the time of his life. I won't be at all surprised if he comes back for his senior year.

While I was at the game this weekend, I focused a lot on the d-line. And yes, Tuitt is pretty much unblockable. He can rush inside or outside.. He can bullrush.. He stops the run.. I realize how great he is after seeing him in person. I also realize it was against BYU but he's done it against everyone this year.

Needs to work on his karate chop. They were talking about it last night in the Bears/Lions game.