Has Eifert ever dropped a ball?

Thinking back to the TD catch he made, I was thinking if I've ever seen Eifert drop a ball he should catch. I'm not talking thrown out of bounds, or thrown where he could only get a finger on it.

I really can't remember him ever dropping one I thought he should have caught. Over the middle, taking big hits, one handed, over two defenders, doesn't seem to matter, if he gets a full hand on it, it is as good as caught.

yes...I remember a potential 3rd down conversion...Golson scrambled and put some nice moves on a few MSU defenders, rolled out, and delivered the ball right in Eifert's arms, and he dropped it.

plus, let's not forget Stanford last year on that crucial 3rd down conversion and easy crossing route

The guy is still a stud though

yes...I remember a potential 3rd down conversion...Golson scrambled and put some nice moves on a few MSU defenders, rolled out, and delivered the ball right in Eifert's arms, and he dropped it.

plus, let's not forget Stanford last year on that crucial 3rd down conversion and easy crossing route

The guy is still a stud though

Yes, I remembered this one.

Thinking back to the TD catch he made, I was thinking if I've ever seen Eifert drop a ball he should catch. I'm not talking thrown out of bounds, or thrown where he could only get a finger on it.

I really can't remember him ever dropping one I thought he should have caught. Over the middle, taking big hits, one handed, over two defenders, doesn't seem to matter, if he gets a full hand on it, it is as good as caught.

I don't know but if he starts I am blaming you and only you.