Where are we ranked in the BCS tomorrow?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing we are fifth if South Carolina wins tonight. The computer had us two today but the voters won't. I could care less where we are as we have a lot of games left to win and if we take care of business we will be where we need to be.

I know the computers love us, and that's only going to improve after beating a 4-1 team today.

I still don't think the voters are sold though.

My guess would be 5 in the BCS rankings, unless Florida loses, then 4th.

well, by now we all know voters have biases... Do I think ND SHOULD be ahead? Yes. DO I think they will? Who knows...

I think ND should be #4 (#3 if South Carolina loses), but I dont have much faith in ND jumping someone with how voting has been going so far this year,

You think pollsters will keep a KSU team that barely got past Iowa State ahead of a ND team that has beaten 3 ranked opponents?

I'm honestly asking, I have no idea.

Honestly, unless something radical happens, e.g. us beating Standford by 20+, the pollsters will stick with status quo. That just seems to be the nature of polling--if you win, you stay where you are most of the time.

I hope I'm wrong.

You think pollsters will keep a KSU team that barely got past Iowa State ahead of a ND team that has beaten 3 ranked opponents?

I'm honestly asking, I have no idea.

Well I think I would say the same for us against Purdue....who did look good against us but they have yet to win a Big ten game yet and they are having a terrible year as a conference

I think ND should be #5 with Florida, South Carolina, Alabama, and Oregon ahead of them in both polls

Well I think I would say the same for us against Purdue....who did look good against us but they have yet to win a Big ten game yet and they are having a terrible year as a conference

I think ND should be #5 with Florida, South Carolina, Alabama, and Oregon ahead of them in both polls

If I remember correctly, Louisville leaped us after the Purdue win and so did Florida despite the fact that both of them played pretty meh teams themselves that week.