Paul Ryan and the NRA.

[ame]

[/ame]

Ryan clearly states President Obama is not restricting the 2nd Amendment before walking off the interview when asked a valid question. This is not in step with what the fear tactics the NRA is selling with ads in Ohio.

Factually speaking, Mitt has offered more to restrict the 2nd Amendment than President Obama with his assault rifle ban in Massachusetts.

President Obama has actually loosened gun control laws to the dismay of his party.....but that's the NRA for you...all scare and no fact.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^link for NRA ad.

Not sure why the NRA is blanketly supporting the GOP when gun sales have been at a record level the last few years. I guess politics and logic rarely coexist.

Edited by Scotty88
apologies, did not see link on OP

of guns to Mehico?? We could get one of our border agents killed. You my friend are clueless. Look at the world around you. You should arm yourself and keep your family safe please.

You are right Nickman.

Look up Fast and Furious. It's the biggest debacle since Watergate and no one is talking about. American's were killed by the decisions of the DOJ/President and yet people are trying to distract from the real issues. Unbelievable.

You are right Nickman.

Look up Fast and Furious. It's the biggest debacle since Watergate and no one is talking about. American's were killed by the decisions of the DOJ/President and yet people are trying to distract from the real issues. Unbelievable.

ABSOLUTELY. They are rewriting history. MASSIVE cover up. Exactly the same thing the administration is doing with Libya. Now they are shifting blame to the intelligence community, knowing they cant refute that ridiculous statement. This administration knows nothing about accepting blame and criticism.

Scotty- you will be on the wrong side of history.

ABSOLUTELY. They are rewriting history. MASSIVE cover up. Exactly the same thing the administration is doing with Libya. Now they are shifting blame to the intelligence community, knowing they cant refute that ridiculous statement. This administration knows nothing about accepting blame and criticism.

Scotty- you will be on the wrong side of history.

I've been following this since the infancy of development. Soldier of Fortune has been on this WAY before mainstream media. Yet, NOBODY seems to care even now that the mainstream is covering it! What the flying hell has happened to this country?

The mainstream media actively campaigning to keep the current administration in power, therefore they refuse to ask tough questions. They are aiding the administration and effectively covering their asses. It is unbelievable. Americans are dying, while they keep lying.

of guns to Mehico?? We could get one of our border agents killed. You my friend are clueless. Look at the world around you. You should arm yourself and keep your family safe please.

Yep...that a reallly good idea.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20120714/NEWS02/120714005/Police-3-year-old-accidentally-shot-killed-father

or maybe this guy

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=7&ved=0CEEQFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Frochesterhomepage.net%2Ffulltext%2F%3Fnxd_id%3D174705&ei=UlN4UI2KArH8yAHBzYDACA&usg=AFQjCNHmmhj_HVLwuq2Dd4EBwa4RavLSRg

Perhaps this guy who found an intruder in HIS home...whoops it was his son... I guess not.

http://www.heritage.com/articles/2012/07/08/heritagewest/news/doc4ff1dd2326c18621123815.txt

Guns don't kill people, idiots with guns do.

Record gun sales the last 4 years, guns laws are more lax than ever before....but the appeal is "OBAMA WANTS YOUR GUNS"

Despite mention of other gun topics, no one discredited the fact that Mitt has been more vocal of gun control laws than President Obama.

If not a blatant lie, a flat out scare tactic by the NRA.

I agree with the statement at the end. Don't really understand your response though? What point are you trying to make about gun accidents? Are you saying that the border agent that was killed was an accident?

Record gun sales the last 4 years, guns laws are more lax than ever before....but the appeal is "OBAMA WANTS YOUR GUNS"

Despite mention of other gun topics, no one discredited the fact that Mitt has been more vocal of gun control laws than President Obama.

Yes there has been record gun sales the last 4 years, i hope you know why. If you dont i can shed some light on it for you. Obama is a Chicago guy and has surrounded himself with people that are not pro 2nd ammendment. People have been buying guns because they are scared that Obama may try to legislate another assault weapons ban or magazine resrictions. If he is reelcted i would assume he will try to pass something along these lines. Mitt is also no friend to gun owners. If either of them were to speak out for gun control now it would lose the election for them gauranteed.

I think one major source of confusion for Mitt Romney is this issue of states rights vs. federal power. People look at his history and see that his stance changes from his days as a governor to his platform as a Presidential nominee. He feels that many issues (healthcare, gun control) should be a power reserved to states, per the Constitution. He won't restrict gun rights as President. He feels that the federal government has no right to be involved here.

I think one major source of confusion for Mitt Romney is this issue of states rights vs. federal power. People look at his history and see that his stance changes from his days as a governor to his platform as a Presidential nominee. He feels that many issues (healthcare, gun control) should be a power reserved to states, per the Constitution. He won't restrict gun rights as President. He feels that the federal government has no right to be involved here.

I agree Cody. Get the federal government the heck out of our business. If anyone votes for Obama after the 'Fast and Furious' debacle they aren't paying attention. Obama should have been impeached. The Libya incident is further proof. This idiot is getting good people killed.

I agree Cody. Get the federal government the heck out of our business. If anyone votes for Obama after the 'Fast and Furious' debacle they aren't paying attention. Obama should have been impeached. The Libya incident is further proof. This idiot is getting good people killed.

The fact is that there's no current or planned major piece of legislation being discussed against guns or gun owners at the federal level. Conservative states will continue to lessen the restraints on gun-ownership and carrying, while more liberal states will choose to do the opposite. I think (at the federal level)the left is picking its battles and finds that fighting poverty is a much better solution to crime then trying to disarm responsible gun-owners.

I really don't understand the 2nd amendment fear-mongering on the right. More and more liberals are finding themselves on the same side of supporting responsible gun ownership.