So How Do You Guys Feel About NCAA 07?

GoIrish24

Bluester I got the same thing against underdogs. It's rIdiculous because I beat #8 Michigan 38-0 and lose to Fresno State.

I don't really like Legend mode. Many think they should delete it and make Dynasty twice as good.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Irish4life

ugh i hate the campus legend mode, its to plain. im too into recruiting and stuff.

i mean ive tried to think of ways to make the campus mode more fun but i cant, i mean the study and the practicing thing is kinda cool but well, thats it. then you have your games. i dont know its just to plain for me.

Guest bluester2000

In my opinion the campus legend mode is a bit ick. I of course made my original player a QB at Notre Dame, only to find I'm automatically starting over Quinn. Why can't I sit on the bench and learn for a year?

While I'm at it, why do I have to play the entire game. MLB 06 the Show (this year's version), allows you to fast forward within a game of the character you've created to your next at bat. Why can't I just play all the offensive serieses?

• 2 weeks later...

If you're playing the current-generation version, there are way too many unsportsmanlike conduct penalties and blocked field goals. I can understand a blocked field goal happening once in awhile, but during almost every field goal attempt?! Give me a break!

The stats in dynasty mode seem a bit more realistic. Hey, at least the quarterbacks aren't throwing for 5,000+ yards, right?

Also, I notice that the GPA significantly drops on "Campus Legend" mode after the final exam--even if you managed to ace the final exam and maintain a 4.0 GPA throughout the semester. Unless EA slipped an unseen plagiarism chance card into the game by chance, I'm going to assume that this is nothing but a glitch. :shock: