Striking Similarities - ND and da Bears

Last week I was chatting with a friend about how similar ND and the Bears are this year - really good on defense and you hope the offense shows up to play.

So this weekend, they both win 41-3. Close 1st half and totally dominant in the 2nd half for both teams. Each team had a long touchdown drive with only running plays.

Certainly makes for an enjoyable weekend! Cheers.

Last week I was chatting with a friend about how similar ND and the Bears are this year - really good on defense and you hope the offense shows up to play.

So this weekend, they both win 41-3. Close 1st half and totally dominant in the 2nd half for both teams. Each team had a long touchdown drive with only running plays.

Certainly makes for an enjoyable weekend! Cheers.

Jimbo, you reminded me what a special weekend it was.. the absolute thrashing of Miami capped off yesterday with a 50 something yd TD run by Armando Allen, first of his pro career.

Great weekend of sports, call me a happy camper.

Jimbo, you reminded me what a special weekend it was.. the absolute thrashing of Miami capped off yesterday with a 50 something yd TD run by Armando Allen, first of his pro career.

Great weekend of sports, call me a happy camper.

I watched the run. Two things shocked me, one, he broke a tackle and kept his feet and two he out ran a defender to the end zone. Two things that I'm not sure happened on the same play in 4 years at ND.

Now, I loved Armando and he definitely played hard but he just never seemed to take it to the next level while here. But, I'm happy he is on an NFL roster and make a contribution.