• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Florida jumped up to #4.

What a load of BS.

All everyone talks about is how bad LSU is playing this year, then when they get beat on the road, suddenly they are worldbeaters again.

Why? They beat the #3 team in the country, and they were only one spot behind us. I would argue that beating LSU is easily a bigger achievement than beating Miami, even IF you think LSU has been overrated this year.

Why? They beat the #3 team in the country, and they were only one spot behind us. I would argue that beating LSU is easily a bigger achievement than beating Miami, even IF you think LSU has been overrated this year.

To me, it's not so much that they beat the #3 team, but that they started score/take the lead after LSU lost two LBs. #3 in the ratings, but probably not #3 on the field that day....

Right, but the point is, why was LSU the number three team in the country? They've looked bad against everyone they've played this year for the most part other than Washington.

I don't have a problem with Florida jumping to #4, I have a problem with suddenly every saying how LSU is such a big win, despite them looking very average all year. It can't be both ways.

It's just this whole SEC narrative. Michigan is probably their best out of conference victory this season, yet they get credit for "beating each other up" every year. Heck, LSU only fell to #9.

Edited by corysold

I don't have a problem with Florida jumping ND but I am surprised to see them all the way at number 4. I don't believe they should have passed West Virginia. I know they don't have a defense but they still just beat Texas...

i agree they beat texas in texas how did they get jumped

Right, but the point is, why was LSU the number three team in the country? They've looked bad against everyone they've played this year for the most part other than Washington.

I don't have a problem with Florida jumping to #4, I have a problem with suddenly every saying how LSU is such a big win, despite them looking very average all year. It can't be both ways.

It's just this whole SEC narrative. Michigan is probably their best out of conference victory this season, yet they get credit for "beating each other up" every year. Heck, LSU only fell to #9.

This ^^^^^... Everyone was picking Florida to win that game. Way too much respect for the SEC. Haven't checked Florida's schedule, but they will certainly get beat down the road as pointed out by our posters.