reese is starting tonight?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Better not be true. Hearing all types of stuff. From a grades issue with Golson or possibly a shoulder one. Either way, I really really hope Everett starts tonight. Rees is not talented to take this team to where it wants to go. Golson is. Colossal mistake if true and and for unjustified reason (non injury etc.)

Better not be true. Hearing all types of stuff. From a grades issue with Golson or possibly a shoulder one. Either way, I really really hope Everett starts tonight. Rees is not talented to take this team to where it wants to go. Golson is. Colossal mistake if true and and for unjustified reason (non injury etc.)

How about the one where the coach just feels more comfortable with tommy?

Where there's smoke fellas.

The longer this goes on the more you gotta believe its Rees...in all honesty based on what we've seen Rees probably gives us the best chance to win now...I was hoping Golson would show what he could do tonight but Rees last year minus the turnovers lead us to a lot of points and he hasn't turned over the ball yet this year

This is absurd. Kelly said directly after the Michigan victory and Thursday's practice that Golson was starting. Either something major happened, Kelly's lying and doesn't care, or Arnold is full of bs. Either way, this is getting ridiculous. Kelly has to stick with Golson flat out. Going to be livid if Rees starts over Golson for some assinine Brian Kelly "gut" feeling.