What is Alex Flanagan tweeting about?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith Arnold on NBC has now just tweeted that ND is denying this, but he has had two sources in the last 12 hours tell him that Rees is the starter tonight.

Seriously, do we have to have controversy BEFORE the game even starts. Way to get these kids minds right before a big national game tonight.

Keith Arnold on NBC has now just tweeted that ND is denying this, but he has had two sources in the last 12 hours tell him that Rees is the starter tonight.

Seriously, do we have to have controversy BEFORE the game even starts. Way to get these kids minds right before a big national game tonight.

I agree, are we so much of an underdog to miami that we have to be all cloak and dagger with who's the starter?

Kelly has done a rotten job handling qb's since he arrived.

I'm not the biggest fan of golson starting but if he is, don't screw with his head or keep this team and him in a constant state of instability.

i agree and I thought QB play and development was supposed to be his strong point.

Lets be entirely honest though...Golson hasnt really earned anything. We all want him to be the guy and he has shown a good amount of potential but at the same time, he has played pretty poorly at times too. Yes they are growing pains and some of his mistakes are temporary, but, this team is ready to win big right now. If Golson is not mentally tough enough to handle being pulled for a more experienced player, how can we expect him to be mentally tough enough to lead this team to the promised land?

With all of that said, Kelly denies the rumors and says that Golson is the starter tonight, why would he keep this a secret right up until kickoff. The game starts in 4 hours, if there was some fire to this, I dont know why Kelly wouldnt just confirm it now. How much of an advantage would he really have keeping it up in the air right up until kickoff?

The advantage would be so that Miami wouldn't gameplan for Rees. They'll go into the game planning to stack the box and Rees would pick them apart. However you know that Miami prepared for both Golson and Rees this week so it would be a simple adjustment. I don't agree with it and hopefully its just a rumor.

Here is my new theory. Kelly thinks there is a locker room mole and he doesn't like it. So he starts a Rees rumor among two or three guys he thinks could be the mole. When word gets out, he knows it is one of them.

Or Rees is really going to start, which is more likely.

I agree, are we so much of an underdog to miami that we have to be all cloak and dagger with who's the starter?

Kelly has done a rotten job handling qb's since he arrived.

I'm not the biggest fan of golson starting but if he is, don't screw with his head or keep this team and him in a constant state of instability.

so this rumor is Kelly's fault?

Not seein' it, myself. He said unequivocally on Thursday who the starter is going to be. It would only be cloak and dagger if Rees then does start. And then again, there may be some issue we don't know about. An injury? missed meeting? who knows?

so this rumor is Kelly's fault?

Not seein' it, myself. He said unequivocally on Thursday who the starter is going to be. It would only be cloak and dagger if Rees then does start. And then again, there may be some issue we don't know about. An injury? missed meeting? who knows?

My first thought, omething happened between Thursday and today if the rumor is true