Harrison Smith

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, he played his way into the first round last year...

Yes, he did, but he did not play like he had played the first half of the Minn game. My two cents. You guys are entitled your own opinions, he just seemed to play very well this morning. Better than he did at ND. Naturally.

I did not see him as a first round talent, that is all I was trying to say aside from paying him a compliment and giving him credit where credit was due. I did not realize that not phrasing it correctly would be like putting a welcome mat right in front of my ass and asking everyone to crawl inside.

So as to end this cheerfully, please allow me to translate my original post:

"Golly gee whiz, Harrison sure does look keen out there. I believe that he looks even better than he did last year at Notre Dame. In addition to his dreamy eyes, he sure has a lot of pep."

I did not see him as a first round talent, that is all I was trying to say aside from paying him a compliment and giving him credit where credit was due. I did not realize that not phrasing it correctly would be like putting a welcome mat right in front of my ass and asking everyone to crawl inside.

"Golly gee whiz, Harrison sure does look keen out there. I believe that he looks even better than he did last year at Notre Dame. In addition to his dreamy eyes, he sure has a lot of pep."

Why do new people act like Richards?

Thank you for your opinion. However, almost all people with a football clue had him as a first round.

And the last part of this post, shows your level of interest in ND and Harrison -- i.e. not much in either....

This is a hilarious thred. Had to jump in. How many people were dogging HS thru-out the soph and jr year? He did finally get it together Completely last year. Wish Charlie would have kept him out his fresh year. Thrilled just like everyone here that he is doing well. No one ever questioned his talent level