Golden Tate with incredible (questionable) hail mary catch to win game!!

Hate Poodle but gotta love Tate!! What a game ender!! Yes, it was questionable but the rules states that when a D and O player catch the ball at the same time, it goes to the O. My love for Golden supercedes my hate for the Poodle!! LOL!!

Edited by SpeedsterX

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just about to post this. Great effort by Tate. Some nice help from the refs also without calling the offensive pi and giving Tate the td. Not complaining just pointing out the obvious. Happy for Tate but these replacement officials are really hurting the game. At least 3-4 really bad calls in this game mainly in Seattle's favor.

OPI, Tate had his arms AROUND Jennings touching the ball. Jenning had both hands and the ball against his chest...and they got to look at a review and still messed it up.

Not to mention the penalties in the last few minutes that kept the drive alive in the first place. Ugh. Puke.

I may not watch anymore. Really really unbelievable.

Hey! I'll admit that it's extremely questionable but I got no love for Greenbay (Bears fan here) but love Golden and happy for our boy!

I'll also admit that if Jennings was Manti and Tate was a USC guy, I'd be livid right now. LOL!!!

Me too - I thought Tate had it all the way; good call refs!:popcorn: