TJ Jones... (siap)

Talk about a big-play receiver through our first four games. There's been some glimmers of hope for others, but nowhere near the consistency of TJ Jones. Has great hands and plays a lot bigger than he his. He's had two huge catches for ND in crucial moments and they weren't easy either. Kudos to him as I haven't seen a lot of pub for his elevated play.

tj is having a great year so far and one of our best clutch players. with teams focusing on eifert all game long i think ND needs to find more ways to get jones more touches, for a small guy he's always taking the ball away from defenders or out jumping them.

also i think daniels has all the makings of a great wr theirs not much he can't do, BK i feel needs to look more in his direction or design routes to get him the ball. we can't rely on eifert all game long we need wrs like jones, daniels, toma and even neal and brown to be more involved.

Good call out DJ. I have been super impressed with his physicality this year. BK was so high on him going into last year I was wondering what happened. I guess that they expected a lot and got a little last year, now they expect a little and he is stepping up. This kid is shaping up in running, receiving and blocking.

/love it.