It's official, Kates is Irish

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Broker you beat everybody for DD I see it nowhere else yet :lol:

That's because I'm the man! Just jokes. Actually I stole it from a pay site. I actually got it from the new blueandgold and I don't really like that site since it broke away from Rivals. they have not have much news at all. The rivals site is much better, http://www.irishillustrated.com

Guest SirJohn

:D Yep Irish4. Broker hit a jackpot. #13 25 offered but one coming in early so Coach Weis has 13 more he can play with. :D

Times really have changed. Heck everything has

Guest SirJohn

Pay sites are still dangling the ? mark. (That's called a come on folks no offense to pay sites just say yes or no.) Jeese get real here teases no longer work. But as broker said he is in

Guest WeisGuy05
I hope I don't end up being a farce on this. the IE and II pay sites refuse to confirm the news. They say it looks very good but won't confirm it. BG is standign behind their story.

That is called shallowing their pride when a free site can out do a pay site. Pay sites would not want people to leave know would they??

Guest Irish19

He didn't commit. My friend that belongs to the paysites said he denied it. He did NOT commit, or apparently not yet. He is ours IMO, but as of right now he is still open to others. I hope I am not being a bubbly buster, but I didn't want everyone to get their hopes up.