Gary Gray

Guest JUSTIN

Guest JUSTIN

It is being reported on NDNation in the Rocks House that Gary Gary who is the 6th rated CB prospect in the country, visited ND this weekend and has opened up his recruitment. He is from South Carolina and was commited to State U. He visited ND this weekend along with his mother and I guess the first time that he visited she couldn't make it, and I imagine that they must have liked what they saw b/c they issued a statement to the South Carolina scout site saying that it was a family decision to reopen his recruitment between ND and South Carolina. With that being said I would have to say that this could be a very good thing for ND.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

Spurrier? If he blew his top over it he would lose what brains he has, his game visor/cap already has a hole in it. :lol: Ahahahaha

This is awesome....the fact that Gray stated that he would reopen his recruitment between ND and SC is definitely a great sign. I wonder if he plans on making this a short term thing, or if he is going to wait pretty far into the seaons before he decides where he is going to go?...The sooner the better.

Guest Kgreene2343
It is now being said that Gray will make his official visit to Notre Dame for the Michigan game. Not sure how true that is yet.

Maybe he and Rojo will commit the same day. :D

Guest TDJesus3

michigan game should be a huge recruiting weekend

I am hearing barnes is close to announcing his choice, its down to ND and USoC

if barnes picks ND then things will look even better for Gray

Guest Bluesig

Being a resident of Columbia, Gary Gray's hometown I can tell you that the heat in South Bend isn't going to bother him a bit. Here we were at about 100 yesterday with high humidity. It being too hot in South Bend will not be a problem at all for Gary.

One of the guys I work with is a big time SC alum/booster. He had been hearing rumblings that Gary was not as solid to USC as many of the fans believed. I thought perhaps he was overreacting given that Gray has been a vocal recruiter for USC since his commitment but now I am guessing what he was hearing from USC insiders had some validity. Would love to get both Gray and Barnes, if we do I will have to check out some of Richland Northeast's games this year.

IE now has ND and S. Carolina as high interested and no longer a verable to S. Carolina. I hope he is Irish as I was bummed when he said S. Carolina during his announcement. The way he was describing SC, I would have thought he was talking about ND and not SC.

Guest shark83

I'm feelin the same Irish_Win. I was just estatic when I woke up and heard that Gray was paying his own way to South Bend. Hopefully the Irish end up the right side of this recruitng battle. Now all I keep thinkin off is the potential positon battles between McNeil, Walls, Gray and Williams.

Yea its actually this thread, I must have over looked it.

we could possibly getting verbals every two weeks or so once the season starts. Starting with AB, then maybe Gray the week of UM, and so on. Like last year when recruits startee jumping on once the season was in motion.