It's just a rumor, but...

Rockne3d

There is a rumor floating around the rivals board that says Gary Gray will soon be making an unofficial visit to ND. It could even happen this weekend (I doubt it) and that his mom will be attending with him.

I don't know if there is any truth to this but I just wanted to forward it to you guys.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a rumor floating around the rivals board that says Gary Gray will soon be making an unofficial visit to ND.

that would be awsome but hard to imagine gray leaving USC (childhood favorite) to go to ND. it would be awsome if it happend, if he wants to win go to ND.

This rumor was began by Jason Sapp at BG and he still stands behind it. He was given this by a good source of his. He is speculating that it could be an early entry thing. Meaning, that maybe ND was not giving him EE before but now his grades have possibly improved and maybe ND is considering allowing an EE for him. Just speculation by Jason about the EE but food for thought, none the less.

Jason is a very standup, reputable guy at BG. I strongly trust what he has to say. I have also met him and hung out with him multiple times and he is a truly good guy.

He started this and has not backed down from his source on Gary Gray visiting this weekend.

Ride this rumor until Gray says otherwise.

Guest JerseyDomer

and the rumor has life again!

Thanks for the update Broke. Let's hope there's light at the other end of this tunnel.

Guest TDJesus3

i made a few calls and other people than jason have heard the same thing.

Broke, very well said about Jason, hes does a great job over there at bgi and out of all the services i truely prefer them and his info

I read the SC Scout thread and I especially liked the following post.

I think everyone should relax. There is no indication that Gray has any real interest in ND.

How about the fact that he may be on Notre Dame's campus as we speak. Is that enough indication.