Everson Griffen

Guest shark83

Guest shark83

Just saw on the rivals message board that ND will get an official visit from the Number 1 DE in the nation. This kid is a freak of nature. As of right now, USC and UCLA are believed to be the 2 schools that lead for him.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that we have a great shot at him if he has a good visit. We neglected the kid for a while so I can see why we're not high on his list right now, but for him to still be that interested is definitely saying something about his overall level of interest.

well we will definitely be deep at DE if we get him...This kid is big and athletic which is exactly what we need on our D-line. I just can't see us moving to 3-4, I mean other than if we get all of the LBs that we are looking at. It's too bad there are only two DEs on the field at one time. It would be a huge battle for playing time...Trattou, Neal, Griffen, and Tez if he out grew OLB.

DBs: Walls, McNeil, RoJo, Williams, Bruton....LBs: Smith, Donald, Tez.....DEs: Neal, Trattou, Martin....DTs: Griffen, Williams, Blackwell. How many NCs will this group win?....I guess that depends on how long they all stay in SB

DBs: Walls, McNeil, RoJo, Williams, Bruton....LBs: Smith, Donald, Tez.....DEs: Neal, Trattou, Martin....DTs: Griffen, Williams, Blackwell. How many NCs will this group win?....I guess that depends on how long they all stay in SB

WHOA! lets not get ahead of ourselvs.

Guest shark83

So are you saying that ND will land all these guys, or is it just wishful thinking :?:

Broker, are you sure about Martin and Tez...are they silent like A Benn? Or are you just going by what they've been saying lately.

Love the insights...

Rizz, welcome to the DD. Happy to have ya.

Nothing silent on either one. But we are sitting very good with both of these 2. From every thing that I have been told they both should be Irish. Nothing factual or silent at this point.