Tez

Guest TDJesus3

Guest TDJesus3

Martez Wilson recently said he wants to announce at the AA game

I have been wondering about this for awhile, which are the guys charlie is going to have announce by then?

remember last year we knew about careful way before the AA game and charlie and matt both wanted the announcement to take place at the game.

looks like tez will be one of our AA game announcements...i think he will be irish, and im sure when he verbs in season we will know about it

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was it last year at the AA game saw how the ND recruits were hanging out together and getting along so well which helped them pick ND? Plus with them choosing which schools is the main reason I have the game on in the first place.

well, you can't really blame the kid for wanting to have a little spotlight I guess, although it does make all of us anxious and impatient....

anyways, TD or broke...anyone really...would you classify Martez as a 'lock' similar to Benn and others? or are we mainly speculating? I've said repeatedly in the past that I believe Hughes and him, Chicago kids, are Irish, just my opinion tho. How sure are we?

i wouldn't call Tez a lock but i like our chances. cant remember where i read it but i read that hughes might have troble getting into ND becouse of grades, which is strange since he has a ND offer which means he's been cleared academicly.

Guest shark83

The only thing I don't like about Martez waiting until the AA Game is that it gives more time for his dream school, 'The U', to offer him.

anyways, TD or broke...anyone really...would you classify Martez as a 'lock' similar to Benn and others? or are we mainly speculating? I've said repeatedly in the past that I believe Hughes and him, Chicago kids, are Irish, just my opinion tho. How sure are we?

No, I would not consider Tez to be a "lock". but I would be shocked if he is not Irish.

Danger, Hughes grade issues have been resolved, hence the offer because I don't think it a contingent offer anymore.