Sergio Brown will be a stud sooner than later!

Guest VagasFerguson44

Guest VagasFerguson44

I think that this kid is going to be an all-american at Safety some day. I think the three guys that I am most excited about to see play are Sergio Brown, Munir Prince, and Barry Gallup (with Luke Schmidt a close 4th).

Sergio has that rare combo of size and speed and overall athletic ability. He will be a starter by mid-season 2007.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JerseyDomer

With us getting Walls and McNeil last yr, seems like the safeties we got, Brown, Gaines and Gordon get overlooked. We recruited a solid secondary last yr. Brown won't be the only future All American back there.

Guest NDLawJAG

If/when CN and "tommy Z" leave after next year I think one of the starters is Bruton... The other spot will be a dogfight. I think Gordon ends up as a Linebacker.

Guest JerseyDomer

I'd love to have Zibby back for one more yr, but I really think there's a better chance of Usama Bin Laden verbing to ND then Zibby comin back.

Out of last years class, im most anxious to see Robby Parris play.....before he was hurt he was tearin up the some of the best competition in the state of ohio.......

yeah i heard the same thing about him. i guess the top DBs in the state of ohio weren't able to stop him at all. i doubt he'll see the field this year, he's going to need one year in the program to make himself bigger and stronger. he reminds me a lot of jeff samardizja when he came out of high school. the guy has good speed, great hands and is very athletic.

Guest TDJesus3

i would bank on parris before jackson, jackson has a lot of talent, but from what i hear didnt not work out to stay in shape like the other guys during the off season, additionally i heard they were disappointed with his speed and that hes got to get into shape. Parris is a beast and as long as he is healthy people will love him. Credit to broke on Parris he was all over him last year before any of us were and now he may be my favorite reciever in this class as long as he is healthy

Parris is easily my favorite WR in this class and one of my favorite overall commits from the 06 class. If you haven't watched Parris' tapes from last year, be sure to check them out. The kid is soooo aggressive in going up and getting the ball.

If any of our safeties get switched to LB it will be Gaines IMO.

TD, thanks for the credit.

Guest JerseyDomer

Parris hurt himself playin Basketball this season correct? I remember readin somewhere last winter about him hurting his hip or collarbone I think it was. I believe he dunked over somebody and fell on the floor hard. He's a tremendous athlete. Anyone have anything else on that for me? Broke maybe? He is your boy.