Official NCAA Football 07 Place

GoIrish24

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kgreene2343

5 more days. Too bad I'll be too tired from real football and wrestling to play it.

But I can't wait until I win 30 consecutive national championships.

Did anyone see the commercial where Darius Walker scores over some Mich St guys and the guy playing starts singing the melody to the fight song? Then he makes the guy he's playing watch it in replay. Best commercial ever.

Guest bfabes05

ND at number 3 in the game, pretty happy about that and yes this game will unbelievable defintely getting it before I have to work at 6 that morning :( but hey it will be fun when I get off :D

Guest bfabes05

Just looked at the top 25 free safeties for the game, um where the hell is Zibby, he is not even in there, they better have made a mistake and put him as a strong safety :evil:

i have my girlfriend picking it up for me because i will be working. my uddy called me to tell me he saw the commerical i havent seen it yet. they said when they made the game that they wanted to start all over so there are things that wont be on it like trick plays and race for the heisman that kinda sucks. but now that i have the x box 360 the grafics are going to be awesome.

bfabes05, actually I think Zibby is a strong safety, because at the Fiesta Bowl, Duke was the free safety. And Duke is taller than him too, and usually you want a taller guy at free safety, but who knows, maybe I'm wrong. (And besides, if he was a free safety i guarantee he WOULD be on the list.)

Guest littlefabes09

noooooooooooooo zibby is a free safety who cares whos taller zibby is one of the fastest guy on the team and all year he was free

Well I checked this one site that told who are impact players were and one of them was SS #9. I have a friend that knows this one coach at Notre Dame and he told me I should write a letter to Charlie Weis. When I do, I'll ask him whether Zibby's a free safety or strong safety.

Guest bfabes05

Zbikowski is a free safety, I am a pretty huge Zibby fan, he played some strong his Sophmore year but was switched to Free and played it all year last year... http://notredame.scout.com/2/286490.html?refid=3670 Sophomore safety Tom Zbikowski returned to practice on Sunday ending speculation that he might be thinking of leaving Notre Dame. The 5-11, 200-pound free safety claimed personal reasons kept him from participating in Irish practices the two previous days. http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=109&p=2&c=285887&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http%3A%2F%2Fnotredame.scout.com%2F2%2F285887.html Sophomore free safety Tom Zbikowski has had to make the adjustment from offense to defense early in his career. The former high school quarterback is now roaming the Irish secondary at free safety. Zbikowski says he’s adjusted to his new position and he's enjoying his role as the quarterback of the secondary.

Guest Irish4life

yah tommy Z is a free safety, in last year's game he was the impact player for the irish on defense. #9.

im sure he will be it again for the irish on defense...they might put him at Strong Safety, but that would be incorrect.

Guest Kgreene2343

He's at strong safety and is an impact player.

The overall grade is an A, our offense is an A+, and out defense is a B+