Matt Romine

Rockne3d

He will be visiting ND on July 27th with his mother. This will be atleast his 3rd trip to Notre Dame. Once for the BG game and he visited for atleast one game. 3 trips to ND by a kid from Oklahoma, that sounds pretty damn good to me.

He will be driving to Michigan for a visit after our visit.

He wants his list narrowed to five by the start of his season. He currently has 19 offers.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JerseyDomer

Looks like we have another mother who has to sway her son to the promised land. We need to get him on a visit during the season after this.

Yeah, I'm not willing to call him Irish but I would say we are in the driver's seat on him.

But he's going to drive in that same seat to UM and others.

He might well be Irish but I think this is a kid who's doing serious college evaluation and not making his decision based on the nightlife.

Looks like we have another mother who has to sway her son to the promised land. We need to get him on a visit during the season after this.

To the contrary, Romaine has seen ND a couple of times before. I believe he said HE wanted her to see it for herself.

To the contrary, Romaine has seen ND a couple of times before. I believe he said HE wanted her to see it for herself.

correct BG.

Guest TDJesus3

yea i think of all the tackle prospects we have the best shot with him, i know miller is down to us and CU but i say thats still CU's lead right now (likely till they fall apart and we are #1 in the country), Ziemba really loves ark. from what im hearing, but we are still in good position and hes very religious so you never know, i say romine is a ND lean right now and this thing with his mom may seal it, i havent heard anything for awhile and SJ if you hear it from your guy then ill go with you, got to trust what you hear

Guest JerseyDomer

Yup, probably to get her approval and see what she thinks. Still, another mother who we need to influence her son to come here.

Guest SirJohn

It is a courtesy to his mother before he ventures out on his own. Not a Momma's boy. I'm told after ND it is but a polite vacation to Mich to thank their coaches.

I do not cell phone or boiler room cell phone kids like paid rags. I have no alumni contacts or I would hit them up for tickets. My source is that NJ priest and he is 3-3 this season, I belive for ND recruits. That's coming also from a daughter stationed in Oklahoma now moved to McGuire in NJ.

I'm told solid and that's from a priest so I sure am not going that other way. Still if my guy bloops 3 of 4 or so is not bad.

Coaches may or not be ther sort of a meet the guys working out. Now if mich ups Anti???? Dunno

Guest TDJesus3

i made a call to some michigan friends and they said exactly what you did SJ, his trip to michigan is believed to be simply to say thank you to the coaches and tell them he will not be going there...this is interesting you don't see that alot

TDJesus3 Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:21 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i made a call to some michigan friends and they said exactly what you did SJ, his trip to michigan is believed to be simply to say thank you to the coaches and tell them he will not be going there...this is interesting you don't see that alot

it shows that he has class, and I like our chances with him, although you can never count Bob Stoops out.