Benn announcement date

Guest TDJesus3

Guest TDJesus3

Via Scout, Benn has confirmed his announcement date as Sept. 6, his birthday. Guess we wont have that long till we wont have to listen to the illini anymore. Benn will be irish and now you can let the countdown to the public announcement begin. Additionally, he will be on the power hour tonight

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TDJesus3

to the best of my knowledge he hasnt, nor did i see anything written about him visiting or planning to visit FSU, in all honest you should not be worried about Benn being Irish, its been the works for a long time and him and Jimmys relationship should only strengthen the logic of drawing the conclusion that Benn will be announcing for ND

Guest TDJesus3

there is one rivals article that quoest him as the FSU coaches wanting him to come this summer but that seems to have not materialized

Guest JerseyDomer

The week of the PSU game. Benn will verbal on Wednesday, we beat the Nittany Lions on Saturday and go to 2-0.... Within a 7 day span, we'll have 2 wins and Arrelious Benn on board for 07, I'll take that any week of the year

GO IRISH BABY

Guest NDLawJAG

WR is the easiest position to make an impact as a freshman. I think we have a couple other WRs that will be key cotributors as well.

Guest JerseyDomer

Yeah, our WR's will be fine, we'll have guys gettin a little experience this yr, with Grimes and all the incoming frosh-includin Reuland, plus the studs we have comin in 07, includin Ragone. Out of all the guys we have, we will have guys able to impact 07 IMO, plus the 07 recruits are the cream of the crop.