Robert Hughes

Guest 10BradyQuinn10

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shamrock83

I think he told Charlie that he just wants to wait a little while and check everything out before making it official

He also has his schools narrowed down to ND and Illinois I think

To have all these recruits commit before December? I was just looking at this years class. We had 9 commits before Mid July. I would like to see a few more jump on board before the season rolls around. I feel we have a good shot at Wilson around the 1st of the August. It would be nice to have a wish list filled with:

Arrelious Benn

Will Blackwell

Chris Donald

Robert Hughes

Ronald Johnson

Greg Little

Ben Martin

Ryan Miller

Emeka Nwankwo

Matt Romine

Golden Tate

Michael Williams

James Wilson

Martez Wilson

Major Wright

Lee Ziemba

D'Angelo McCray

Guest Irishmac1988

leave the list and give me armando allen and I'm happy...tate is a playmaker who is extremely underrated, and he can play offense or defense pending on where we need him most

Do you guys thing we have a greater shot at landing Edwards opposed to Wright? Being from the Tennessee area, I'm hearing that Allen is high on the Vols. You are right about Tate. Not sure about the level of competition he is playing against. However, his game videos..he sure has wheels.

Guest TDJesus3

i would be floored if allen picked tenn.

i would say we are in better position with edwards than wright but i dont think he is a lock or anything like that yet

tate would be irish if he gets an offer, not sure if he gets an offer though, they have been holding off for some reason (and no its not grades he qualified)

Why don't you guys feel we have a shot at Barnes? He is high interest on ND. Is there an issue with grades?

I think its because he has Gary Gray and Quinton Richardson in his ear about SC. He has interest, but I think it was his grades that was a question mark. Correct me if I'm wrong ?

Guest TDJesus3

grades and south carolina may be the toughest state to pull kids out of, that place is like some sick cult and those kids never want to leave

Guest chrislw35
Why don't you guys feel we have a shot at Barnes? He is high interest on ND. Is there an issue with grades?

It is totally because of grades. Mark won't even state his gpa on his profiles. I am sure he is working hard to get his grades up, but it looks like he has alot of work to do before he makes a decision. That being said, he is high on ND and ND is high on him. He is a great talent and I for one would be greatful to have him play under the golden dome. Get it done in the classroom Mark. I would love to have you at ND. Go Irish

Guest NDLawJAG

That coupled with the fact that Barnes will only go to a school that says he can have a shot at WR. If he comes to ND I think he will get a shot at WR before he is converted to safety.

It was good to see what Edwards had to say about ND in his recent article. Even if he comes to ND, it is hard to imagine that he will not outgrow the Safety position.

Guest Shamrock83

last time I checked.. scout no longer had Barnes listed as High interest for us... I think Louisville.. LSU.. ND and.. SC were all listed as Medium interest