D'Angelo McCray Update (hmmmmmm)

Guest SunshineState

Guest SunshineState

He is now making a visit to Georgia Tech to see them play....that's right Notre Dame. So he will take 2 visits to 2 teams on the weekend that they just happen to play ND. (Tech and USC) He will also take an official visit to ND. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Svoboda

I've talked to McCray. His interest is legit, it is just a matter of being able to qualify for Notre Dame. He is retaking the ACT in attempt to do just that.

Cross your fingers and root for the kid. Would be nice to steal him from Urban.

Guest TDJesus3

hey sunshine and svo, thanks for the update guys, this is great news, lets hope he qualifies because this kid may be the best defensive player on the board

According to IE, Georgia Tech is not even listed in his schools of interest. Looks like he wants to see us 3 times, including the first game of the season. How many times will he see UM's gators? This is looking really good for us!!!

Guest 73NotreDame73

It's because of getting information like this that makes DD.com the best site for getting the lastest ND updates. Fellas, you guys do a great job of sharing "legitimate" information, keep up the good work.

From a fellow die-hard ND follower.

Has he already retaken his test?? And if so, do you think the score he may have gotten qualifies him for ND, and thats why he is taking so many trips to see them play ? This is starting to look even more promising as the weeks go by.

Guest Kgreene2343
How does this guy rank up there with Barksdale or Austin? Is he the same type of player? :?:

Not quite. From what I hear McCray is faster yet weaker, and he isn't quite as highly toted, but he is still on a similar skill level.

Guest SunshineState

Not as good as Austin but better or equal to Barksdale. McCray is more athletic than JB. He can be either a DT or DE.

Guest Kgreene2343

Oh, and bravo on being the first person I've seen to use the subject lines. I've never even noticed them before. And since I haven't said it before, welcome.

Getting McCray would be sweet...if we move to a 3-4 we are in more need of a big guy like Barksdale, but like you guys said D'Angelo is more athletic and he does have time to bulk up and get stronger.