2007 WRs

NDFan3

We've got pretty many offers on the table, and it is pretty much a fact here on the DD that we will end up with Benn, Little, and of course Kamara who we already have. But what if, for some strange reason Benn or Little does not commit, who is our next best prospect? Are we still in good standnig with DT, haven't really heard anything on him for a while. Why aren't we going after Rivals #1 WR Terrance Toliver?

Guest Champion10

ND was interested in Tolliver early on but I dont think he is that interested at this current point in time.

If Benn and Little decide to go somewhere else we have alot of options like Hemingway, Thompson and Jay Smith.

I think we're recruiting Jones as an RB, no? I guess pretty much all of the buys broke mentioned can be a WR or play in our secondary. Are Barnes' grades all straightened out? I remember Donley had some serious interest in us, hopefully it didn't go down after we didn't offer him.

Guest BGIF
ND was interested in Tolliver early on but I dont think he is that interested at this current point in time. ...

I show Toliver with a 3.0 GPA/600 SAT. Unless that was a typo he's got serious work to do to go anywhere other than JUCO.

per his Scout Profile:

Toliver He reports a 3.0 core GPA and plans to retake his 600 SAT in September.

BTW, I assumed you meant the #3 ranked 6'-5" WR Terrance Toliver (one "L") from TX rather than 5'-10" WR Austin Tolliver (two "L"s) from LA who does list ND.

Guest TDJesus3

yea champ was right he meant terrance tolliver, come on BGIF you and i both know that, ND showed alot of interest in him early then i think as you pointed out BGIF i think his academics got in the way, additionally i think we have seen the wr position play out, atleast the main three, so no need to worry about tolliver, im not even sure a 4th will be taken, it really just depends on who jumps on board when

Does anyone have Scout? The front page of Scout has an aritcle that Ron Brooks named his favorites. Who are they?

i don't have a scout subscription so i couldn't tell yha. but according to his scout profile he has offers and medium interest in LSU, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, Texas Tech.

Guest JerseyDomer

that kid can play, he can change direction and stop on a dime. Loved his special team reel too, watchin him play D and blackin that kick and on ST, he for some reason made me think of Jimmy Williams from V-Tech

Guest NDLawJAG

I say give him a chance to play WR and if he is not going to be a starter then move him or use him on both sides of the ball.