Broderick Green

irishdread

He supposedly has opeden his recruitment back up. I guess he's not liking the way the running back situation is going on at USC. i kno i wouldnt, he's not the best back in the nation and damn sure has a few good guys in front of him, now including Marc tyler.

Quote :

Lastly, USC commit Broderick Green seems to have re-opened his recruitment. The five-star running back visited Oklahoma State last weekend and now states that he intends to take all five of his allotted official visits. Arkansas, Penn State, Georgia Tech and Tennessee are some of the other schools that he is interested in along with USC and Oklahoma State

Or maybe atyler wont affect his decision. i found this also:

Scout.com contacted Green and asked if his status as a USC commit should be changed to simply indicate he's interested in the Trojans. "Nah, just keep it the way it is, I'm still committed to USC," Green said. "A lot of people thought I would de-commit because of (Marc)Tyler, but he won't affect where I go to school. I'm not afraid of competition. A running back with 4.0 speed and my size could commit to USC, and it won't affect me."

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VagasFerguson44

Trust me, He has nothing to worry about with Tyler's commitment. If either one of them is going to see the field in the next 4-5 years, it will be Green.

Guest TDJesus3

there was alot of speculation about this before tyler's commitment, there is a large faction of writers and recruitnecs who believed this was going to happen. I guess most believe arkansas is the place where he ultimately ends up...i dont think this bothers USC, they likely will land McKnight to compliment Tyler

so far this is what USC has done with the RB postion the last year recruiting seasons.

5-star Stafon Johnson

5-star C.J. Gable

4-star Emmanuel Moody

4-star Kenny Ashley

5-star Marc Tyler

i can certainly see why Broderick Green would reopen his recruiting. but being 6'1 and 230 lbs. he seems more of a FB than a RB.

Guest Shamrock83

Remember Chris Wells from last year's class?.... he had size like that and completely dominated the Army game

Those big guys are still holdin it down 8)

chris wells dominated the aa game? let me tell you, i watched the game and he got his ass kissed by the coach. aldridge got one maybe two carries? They fed him the ball ad nauseum, like he was the only running back on the team. looked like a complete set up to me by ted ginn sr. to promote the bucknuts. personally, aside from watching mcneil dominate and zach play decently, i could hardly wait for it to end. it was the chris wells show.

Guest Shamrock83

I agree that Aldridge was pretty much tossed to the curb

But whether or not Wells got handed the game... he did dominate on his carries

It's just a shame we didn't get to see what Aldridge could do

We've got Schwap and maybe Schmidt for FB...we will def. land Hughes along with Tez...so there is really no reason to be going after another big back. aside from us maybe needing a speed back I think that our back field is going to be killer for the next couple years

Guest Shamrock83

Of course we do.. definitely wouldn't hurt anything

But with Aldridge being the total package... Prince being a speed back... and (if he commits) Robert Hughes being a power back or fullback... we are fairly solid at running back

But hey I would still love to land Armando Allen... USC isn't the only team that can stack rb's

Guest Shamrock83

I don't know too much about Prince other than he's a blazer and can make things happen... I'm really interested to see him return some kicks maybe this season