CB Prospects

NDFan3

Thought I would make a thread since we need to get at least one hopefully two prosects at this position to add depth and talent to our class that we got last year. Gilchrist, Logan, RoJo, Williams, Allen, maybe Tate (no offer)...any other prospects that we've already offered? What are our chances with the current offers?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FightingIrishMan

Rumor has it Tate was recently offered - comes from Irish Illistrated message boards. I dont know if there is any truth behind this. I hope he was offered, but I would rather him be offered on a baseball scholorship.

Good thinking Man, then he wouldn't take up a spot in this class...not that he isn't worthy of a spot, but hey if you can get the number 2 prospect in Tenn. to play football and still have an extra schollie that's perfect

Guest Kgreene2343
What's new about RoJo to indicate that we're in good standing? So wait...Tate would still play football although on a baseball schollie?

Tate would be forced to redshirt in football his freshman year, but would then compete in both sports.

Hm I guess we'll have to see what happens to the other CB prospects before they figure out whether or not to put him on a baseball scholarship. We also have Ron Brooks on the board, but I think that he prefers to play WR

Guest TDJesus3

he doesnt have an offer yet, relax if he qualifies and gets an offer, and ND picks up its recruiting because we miss on a few guys we would be right in it for Logan, right now there are a few guys in front of him and admissions is still a problem

Guest TDJesus3

that doesnt happen, this staff wouldnt end up waiting on kids at the end, i expect it to be similar to last year with lewis and austin being told there was no more room

don't give me McCoy that was a unique situation, and anyone with any info on that knows that was out of the staff's control

Guest SirJohn

TD I too feel it's the way it will be going. No room. You could have tossed the Name Mustain in there. :lol: Charlie is a very patient/but impatient man.

I'm so afraid that we are going to be waiting all season before we find out that we missed guys like RoJo and Gilchrist and then it will be too late to go after the other guys

RoJo has it down to michigan and ND mostlikely and when ND beats UM again this year it might give us an edge. gilchrist will be announcing sometime before Aug. i believe, but don't expect him to choose ND.

Are we still recruiting Donovan Warren?

yes we are and ND should be offering sometime soon.

I'm so afraid that we are going to be waiting all season before we find out that we missed guys like RoJo and Gilchrist and then it will be too late to go after the other guys

But that is usually the case in recruiting. Part of recruiting is waiting till the end for a few top guys. For the most part, TD is right that it won't occur. It won't occur much with CW but it is still going to happen. It is just a part of recruiting. We are dealing with 17 and 18 year olds kids---The epitomy of frustration.