Michael Williams

atrain78255

I read an article today on him posted by Scout...it looks like its 50-50 with UM and ND on him; whereas initially people thought he was leaning toward Michigan. He likes ND's tradition/academics and semi-jokingly said that maybe he would decide by who won the game this year......yeah, like I need ANOTHER reason to cheer against "Meatchicken"

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good...I hope we kill scUM this year. Their fans think that Henne is going to have a breakout year but I hope he continues to go down hill, make Mallet think twice about going there. I saw that Williams' shuttle was 4.09 which is amazingly fast, but his 40 was only 4.76, but it is listed at 4.5...does anyone actually know how fast this kid is?

Guest FightingIrishMan

i bet he will be our big db of the year when Rojo goes to Michigan. Also ND will beat Michigan again. :D

Guest shark83

It sounds like M. Williams is the only top CB ND has a real good shot a landing this year. After taking Walls (Injuries caused him to miss the AA Game and Big 33, so he didn't get a chance to showcase his skills) and McNeil (McNeil's performance in the AA Game was ridiculous, batting every pace down thrown his way and taking a blocked field goal to the house), it doesn't seem to be as much of a concern as the D-Line is. I also heard that Michael Williams could potentially become a Safety in College. I would be thrilled to land Williams along with my favorite recruit, Major Wright :lol:

Guest NDLawJAG

RoJo needs one of those golfcart rides... or perhaps three of them. In the end, CW will show him the light when BQ puts up 500+ passing yards on the new Def Coord.

In the end, CW will show him the light when BQ puts up 500+ passing yards on the new Def Coord.

CW is a smart man, he knows that putting up big numbers on their secondary will make RoJo think twice about joining them...i just hope is in the stadium to wintess it when it happens

Guest NDLawJAG

Still a long way to go... I'll be happy, Just give me two of the followin: Williams, Allen, RoJo and Donavan Warren.

I like Malachi Lewis at RB, LB or Safety.