Luther Davis

Rockne3d

Guest Irishmac1988

he's getting nudged a little bit by his teammate/friend will blackwell who appears to be ND's best bet for a pure DT this year, so its doubtful he'll end up in south bend but weirder things have happened.

• 2 weeks later...

You know, I'm trying to remember and I'm drawing a blank. I know he's been an up and down guy...OSU offers and makes his top 5...guy's just looking for offers, pretty solid on LSU and SC...I'm thinking he (hopefully w/out Blackwell, guess they've discussed choosing together) ends up staying in LA (not L.A)

Broker, look back at March 7, I think it's on pg 13. He said the he would have verbed to CW on the spot when he rec'd his offer, but the thread continues to discuss how weird it was to get an offer w/ no contact from coaches. Some other guys who have claimed offers are Donald Langley and Nick Gentry.

Guest VagasFerguson44

What is up with these prominent DL being such headcases. They are supposed to be big ugly trench guys yet they act like bigger primadona's than the wide receivers. Forget this guy. He's just another hand yanking the ND chain.

Guest NDLawJAG

Agree with Vagas on this one... I think he could have developed into a nice DT but I think he is playing us. I just hope it does not effect Blackwell,

Guest NDLawJAG

I think we have a better shot at Barksdale then McCray... both long. Blackwell, Williams and Trattou would be ok with me though.