Things Im hearing

Guest TDJesus3

Guest TDJesus3

ND seems to have pulled neck and neck with Michigan for RoJo he really likes ND and Michigan is slipping in his eyes, i think he will be one of the guys that a good season could push him over the top, while michigan's given 3 loss campaign should hurt them

Tony Logan would like to be on his way to ND, another NJ guy and Weis has shown some him some interest, Logan’s dad loves weis, he could really help us at DB, however, he does not have an offer as of yet, word is that grades could be holding it up

Tate may end up at ND on baseball schollie, rumor has it they may take the same course of action as was taken with yeatman last year, that means this class could have 26 kids and Tate would not be playing as a freshman

To the dismay of many, the staff is still recruiting Bradley Stephens, its been pretty quiet but it seems like the staff is pretty convinced he is open and not fully committed to A&M

Jay Smith, a WR from Virginia could end up being the 4th receiver of this class, many think he is headed to the ACC, likely NC State where his dad played, but with a recent offer and an unofficial likely coming, those thinking NC State may be a lock will likely be changing their tune

Rumors are flying that Dailey is going to verb very soon because both Ohio State and Notre Dame are unwilling to offer him a schollie

Harrison Smith is looks like he is heading to Tennessee, he is a huge UT fan and according to my Tenn. Buddies only reason he visited ND was his parents

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TeamUlovetohate

That's interesting TD. All along i've been hearing Jay Smith will probably end up at VT with his good friend Tyrod Taylor (that is if Tyrod decides to go there). I think Jay's dad stated a while ago that these two will end up going to school together.

Guest TDJesus3

i believe we will land both wilson and hughes, they both love ND and its close to home

i think brent is headed to the illini, hes pretty much off our board hes so low, nothing against the kid, just doesnt seem to be much if any interest from ND

Guest TDJesus3

yea, U i heard that before, but i think if theres one thing thats overrated its kids saying they will go somewhere together, i think all of them make decisions on their own and i think this is an opportunity Smith wasnt expecting, im not saying we lead right now, but an offer got us in the game, and an unofficial could sway us to the lead

Guest TDJesus3

ha i think hynoski who looked like a pitt guy before may be going to rutgers and i havent heard anything on louks but i would still guess purdue

Guest gizmokt24

Hey TD, that's great news about RoJo. However, I thought I read somewhere that he might have some issues in terms of grades. Can you confirm?

Guest TDJesus3

i havent heard in awhile but yes their were rumors about grades, however since i havent heard anything in awhile im thinking he might have gotten that straightened out, just like robert hughes, however ill ask around to be sure

It would be exciting to get RoJo and just to hear that we're catching up on him is exciting. He would be great to have, obviously, but I don't know if we'll end up getting him. TD with this new info, are we leading, is it 50/50, or does Mich still have a slight edge?

With Smith most likely going to Tenn., will that hamper Donald's interest there? It doesn't matter as long as we get Donald, he is my favorite guy on the board for us right now.

I don't know some other guys in your first statement TD, like Tony Logan, Bradley Stevens, or Jay Smith. Do these guys have offers? I have never heard of them.

thanks

From what I have seen / heard, the race for Allen is between tOSU and scUM. ND is not really in the picture at this point.

I think he ends up at tOSC, but based on recent articles it looks like Michigan is really making an impression on him.

Guest TDJesus3

i still think florida state and ND are in better position than people think with allen, he is another one who will take all 5 visits and it will really depend on those

Guest TDJesus3

Stephens had an offer before he committed to A&M and i believe that offer would still be their if he decided to deverb from A&M and come to ND, just like Gallippo

Smith has an offer, rivals has an article this morning confirming it

Logan does not have an offer as of yet, i believe it is an admissions thing but if he qualifies look for an offer to go his way

TD, in regards to Allen, I agree, forgot that he was big on Noles as a kid, definetly a player for him. Will Stephens be visiting and do you think we take 4 WR's this year? Great news on Tate, maybe that's why the schollie was on hold, negotiations.

Guest TDJesus3

im not sure if we will take 4 or not, i think if smith jumps on we will, i wonder if he could play safety, my only problem with taking 4 is trying to figure out where we remove a schollie from on the board, according to my breakdown below we would have one schollie left to use on another wideout or another olineman, so it may just depend on who jumps on board

1 QB

2 RB

1 TE

4 OL

3 WR

3 DE

3 DT

4 LB

3 DB

= 24