Deonte Thompson

Guest SunshineState

Guest SunshineState

I still think he stays in-state but it sounds like he will take the trip to South Bend with D'Agnelo McCray. It soulds like McCray has really been on him to trip out there with him. Torrey Davis may make it in but right now it seems unlikely. Don't be surprised if McCray gets another kid (Allen?) to come with him.

Guest TDJesus3

i love McCray, svo got ahold of him and he was actually posting on irishenvy and you could see in his posts how interested he was and how respectful he seemed, i have to give all the credit in the world for svo when he gets those kids on his forum, but additionally i think it was classy of McCray and he really won me over with that, im telling you guys you could see the interest in what he wrote...if he gets in we got a shot

Yeah TD, I also posted in the same thread on IrishEnvy. You can really tell he has a genuine liking for ND, but he said that he couldnt get in touch with the ND coaching staff. He said he's text messaged and called a few different times but couldnt get through. All i can say is keep calling D'Angelo, they'll answer sooner or later.

We could definitely use his athleticism on the defensive side of the ball.

Guest SunshineState

Talking about explosive playmakers, did you guys recruit Percy Harvin last year? If you did then did he seriously consider ND? He would be a good fit in your offense.

• 2 weeks later...