If you could choose one recruite

dangeruss

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IndyIrish

Austin would be great from a pure talent standpoint, but the more I hear and read....yikes, I'm not sure he'd be a good fit at ND. He sounds like he could turn alot of people off and ruin team chemistry.

I'll go with....Gallipo

Guest JerseyDomer

I'm with you Indy on Austin, but if anyone can bring him down to earth it'll be Charlie

I gotta go with Malachi too, size and speed is ridiculous

I want to pick two Corbin Louks and that Rogers kid....LMAO

good stuff Senor.

I said Austin but JC would be the obvious one. A few others that I would put into the team picture are Barksdale and Oglesby. Chris Donald is heavily rising up my list.

Guest Subway Alum - MA

Chris Galippo. I would love to see him (come to his senses and) decommit from USC and choose Notre Dame, preferrably after the NCAA penalties and the ND - USC game this fall (because it would probably indicate an ND victory over "Pom Pom") :D

Guest shark83

Personally-Major Wright. Not because we desperately need Safeties, just because he's definitely my favorite recruit (This guy can definitely lay the wood and I hope havin the 2 St. Thomas Aquinas guys on our team, Dan Wenger and Sam Young, will help us land him :lol: ).

Based on ND needs-Marvin Austin or Joseph Barksdale. ND could really use a stud DT. I'm pretty sure the majority of our fans believe we aren't going to land Austin (Want to see him end up w/ Miami, since ND doesn't play them & one of my friends gave them a verbal too). I dunno where we really stand with Barksdale, lets just hope tOSU or UM don't get this stud.